Demonic Fury and Elvui

90 Human Warlock
Hi, I was wondering if I could get a number to display how much demonic fury I have in elvui or if I need to just get another addon. Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
There is a wonderful addon called affdots. It works great for demo and destro as well for tracking.

Link to Curse- http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/affdots

Hope this helps.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
For anyone who has found there way here searching to get a number added to the Demonic Fury bar in Elvui, the bar itself doesn't have a number but you can add it separately (and either overlay it on the Fury bar or put it somewhere else).

You'll want to add a Custom Text, just type the name you want (simply calling it Demonic Fury is good), it will add Demonic Fury to the Player Frame dropdown.

Now select it (Demonic Fury or w/e you named it), and add this to the Text Format, without apostrophes;
"[classpowercolor][classpower:current]"

It will put a number for your current class power in purple text on your player frame. This includes the other specs secondary energy (shards, embers). If you don't want it there for your other specs you'll want to copy the entire profile, and set the one with this line added to be for demonology spec only.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]