I wanna raid

90 Dwarf Monk
If I were interested in raiding, Horde or Alliance, who would take me considering my gear isnt the best in the world? Im basically relying on my reputation here.

Im not necessarily looking for the best guild in the world, but I am not quite ready for a casual life.

I dont know if my reputation helps or hurts me... I guess I'll find out.

Edit- I heal or dps. My tanking days are pretty much done.

Edit edit- I have a regular job and I dont live in Australia, so I cant raid during the day or the middle of the night.
Edited by Reckkon on 12/3/2012 7:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
OKT
Why not just run LFR?
Reply Quote
Post your schedule and I am sure that
1) You being a experienced player people will pick you up
2) Trying to find a good mix casual/raider - ppl need good healers and good dps

ilevel recommendation is do LFR to get to 470 - get valor point gear - expansion has come out two months and given real life responsibilities - don't cave in to the rush for progression - pump high dps for normal raid instances and high healing throughput too.

Healthy life (rl) imo and balanced play make a better player - no need to excel in game and fail in rl.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Reckk rank 1 banker US
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
Lfr isn't raiding. Its a social circle jerk with no climax. . Really looking for a shot at hard mode progression.

I work at a bank.. so my schedule is anything but daytime and late late night. I can also raid all night on Columbus day because of this as an added bonus.

My ilevel for both specs are 485ish
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
Alan Greenspan is number 1 banker. I don't know how he puts out the level of Jewish per second that he does...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I heard this guy is good he got Server First! Heroic Lich King
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
OKT
Lfr isn't raiding. Its a social circle jerk with no climax. . Really looking for a shot at hard mode progression.

I work at a bank.. so my schedule is anything but daytime and late late night. I can also raid all night on Columbus day because of this as an added bonus.

My ilevel for both specs are 485ish

I can respect that. Carry on bro.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
Still looking for a home.

Thought I would add that I can bring additional talent. Most of the good game officer core plays and is interested in raiding with no delusion of obtaining power in said new guild. So if any 10man is gona gun for 25 or just had a mass exodus.. lemme know.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hes almost on SuperJs level
-Krakah
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
Jew fro.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
If you're still looking, you should consider coming over to horde.

ToS is always looking for tasty people, currently we have 2 raiding groups of 10.
Lost a few due to exams and stuff. So just need a few more to get back in the groove.

Hang out on the horde side for a few, there are many guilds looking.

Just gotta remember that douchebags dont last long in the guild, so if you cant behave like an average normal human being, you're better off going somewhere else.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
What are your raid times?

I am not attached to alliance. My allegiances are only to his great noodleness.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The groups raid tues/wed/ thurs(if its all good).
One from 8ish - 10:30ish, other 8:30 near 11.

Both have different needs, although being good at healing and dps is tasty,
right now they seen to need dps.
Send an in game mail to me, Depechemode, Argosus, anything named Rambo, or Deshai.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Good luck Reck :)

Heyo DB :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Ah whatupsss Arij, hopefully you're doing good.
Reply Quote
go horde, we need moar people.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I am doing well, hope you are as well. Hurry up and hit 90 >.>
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Since when did you come back DB?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]