The Dalaran Insurgency - FINAL BATTLE FRIDAY

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This has genuinely got me pumped up for revenge. (spoilers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70AIowEbp_g
Reply Quote
Adding you to RealID.

+support
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Okay, guys, for those of you who don't know, the link I posted before (http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32925) has been updated with all of the Alliance-side quest videos done and completed. As for the Horde-side of the field, however, we're still waiting for all of the videos of those quests. In my opinion, most of the quests have been fun to watch (particularly the final Purge of Dalaran quest Alliance-side), however, I'm really just waiting to see the attack on SMC. I can't wait.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Epic stuff.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
At the end of the Horde version of the quest, when Aethas and Rommath jump onto dragonhawks and fly away, did anyone else notice a lack of any sign what-so-ever of Crystalsong Forest? Do we put this down to graphics (game mechanics), or has Dalaran actually moved from Northrend now? I'm afraid that I'm sitting on the latter point on this one, due to the fact that the map in the files seems to have the city near Westfall now. I hate to be the one to throw a spanner in the works here, but...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Could you post a link to that map?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
This has genuinely got me pumped up for revenge. (spoilers)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70AIowEbp_g
There are so many things wrong with this.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/12/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Tendael
Could you post a link to that map?

I'm just trying to get the poster who first mentioned it on Scrolls of Lore to send me a pic right now for verification. Apparently, according to his/her original post, the full mini-map in the files has Dalaran over Westfall. I'm trying to get some clarification as to what "files'" he/she is referring to. However, the this poster is one of the lore moderators on Scrolls; which, to me at least, means that his or her word is credible.
Edited by Arrodis on 12/12/2012 9:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Upon recieving the information from her messenger, the sun-kissed blood elf straightened her back and stretched.

"Dawnlight is running another campaign?" She asked the messenger, whom she had been paying to keep an eye on the events back home. The elf nodded.

"Send a message back to him." She said as she rubbed down another bandage with a mixture of tea and mageroyal - a mixture she found was an excellent pain suppressant. "Tell him to choose which he'd prefer more, to inflict pain, or to receive it. Then return to me, with the answer."

The knobbly-kneed elf nodded and mounted her Hawkstrider, already in the sky before the priestess could set down her bandage. Her head was already filled with the buzzing of ideas, and she chuckled softly to herself as she went on her way.

((OOC: Cool event, I think I'll join. I'll catch you ingame Tendael, smooth a few things over. On the aside, would you like me to advertise on Tumblr? A lot of people play here who don't use the forums, but do use Tumblr, and I know a few of them would be interested.))
Edited by Kigithia on 12/12/2012 9:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

((OOC: Cool event, I think I'll join. I'll catch you ingame Tendael, smooth a few things over. On the aside, would you like me to advertise on Tumblr? A lot of people play here who don't use the forums, but do use Tumblr, and I know a few of them would be interested.))

I'm completely fine with that. :) Thank you!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Okay, mate; I just got my clarification. He/she replied with the following:

Well, if I recall correctly, if you pull up the ingame map while in the instanced Dalaran and right-click zoom out, it brings up Westfall, then EK instead of Crystalsong, then Northrend.

Seeing as though Northrend is the end result, I'm going to retract my assumption here and stay with Dalaran still being in Northrend; despite the lack of any visual representation. It's looking like this is just a mini-map glitch of some sort.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

I'm completely fine with that. :) Thank you!

Posted. If you go to the site, you'll see it under the World of Warcraft or Moon Guard tags.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
It's going to be a blast
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Bump. - Vent meeting in two days.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/13/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Morvayn
Bump. - Vent meeting in two days.

That's right! Also:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7416261574?page=1#0
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for tomorrow! Please make sure you add my BattleTag or find some way to contact me if you wish to participate in the discussion. :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1238206-Dalaran-is-on-the-move-!

Actually, my first assumption was right. Dalaran has been confirmed to be moving--it's not in Northrend anymore, it's over one of the seas en route to some unknown location (back to Lordaeron?). If you still want this event to go ahead without it clashing with this recent lore, we may have to discuss a different way of going about everything entirely. Perhaps the event itself will have to be confined to within the city itself? Not sure.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1238206-Dalaran-is-on-the-move-!

Actually, my first assumption was right. Dalaran has been confirmed to be moving--it's not in Northrend anymore, it's over one of the seas en route to some unknown location (back to Lordaeron?). If you still want this event to go ahead without it clashing with this recent lore, we may have to discuss a different way of going about everything entirely. Perhaps the event itself will have to be confined to within the city itself? Not sure.

I intend to discuss this with everyone who wishes to participate in the vent meeting tomorrow. While Kosak does claim that "Dalaran is in motion", there are some serious holes in the plot. When did it begin moving? How fast is it moving? Which direction is it heading? We'll make an educated decision after a bit of deliberation and make updates to the campaign as necessary.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]