485 frost mage lf raiding guild

not much to it, my guild disbanded, looking for a new one, can hit me up in game if you like

chantastic#1898
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I'll contact you in game to speak to you. We're currently needing a mage. 6/6, 3/6.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Hey,

Vindication is a level 25 guild, we're currently 6/6 MSV and 2/6 HoF, currently doing 10m's but looking to expand to 25s. We need more competent DPS/Heals much like your self. We have an active community, and usually always have people on doing something.

Our raid times:
Wed 8-12st
Mon 8-12st
Sun 8-12st

If you'd like to talk to me about possibly joining get a hold of me either on here or

Real ID: guckin#1795
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Hi Chanchilla,

Standard Deviants is currently seeking a mage for our Tue/Thur 10m raid team. We are currently 6/6 MSV & will be starting HoF this week. We currently raid from 8-11 PM.

If you are interested in joining our team, get ahold of me after 6:00 PM.

Battletag: BaRRy#1791
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
I'd be interested in chatting with you if you would be interested in a more casual-progression based, 2 day schedule (Sat: 8:30-11:30 | Sun: 6:30-9:30 ST/PM). 6/6 - 1/6

Battle Tag: Obsurd#1962
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
<Rehab> is a Horde progression guild based on Area 52 and is currently recruiting exceptional players to progress into Mists of Pandaria. We are looking for players that can make at least 85% of raids, and can consistently perform to their highest level during raid hours. All spots in our 25m raid are competitive, so anyone capable of solid performance is encouraged to apply.

While we do focus on progression raiding, we enjoy keeping a relaxed and mature guild atmosphere with quite a few laughs even during difficult encounters.

<Rehab> is currently 3/6[H] MSV, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES

Raiding Hours:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00PM – 12:00AM (EST)
7:00PM – 11:00PM (CST)
5:00PM – 9:00PM (PST)

<Rehab> uses a Loot System known as EPGP to distribute loot; it uses a ratio of attendance to gear received. It allows us to keep our consistent members geared, while proving to be less of a barrier to newer members.

Initiates are taken in and go through a six week trial, and providing they perform well and keep above 85% attendance will become a Raider. During this time you are still eligible for loot, and often receive it! It is more so to see your dedication.

Our current needs:
- Resto Druid
- Holy Paladin
- Warlock
- Mage
- Death Knight (DPS)

PLEASE BE iLvL 480+

Even though your class may not be listed above, we still have potential openings for any strong class so please apply if you are interested. Above all we are looking for consistent players to solidify our 25 man roster. We DO NOT recruit for the bench.

Contact Information:
Swift, Mondlevic, or Nef by in game mail or whisper, feel free to message anyone online in our guild regarding any inquiries.

www.Rehabguild.com
Reply Quote
i found a guild that im quite happy in, thanks for all the responses, good luck in your searches.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]