90 Lock LF raiding guild Vanilla player

90 Orc Warlock
Hey all,
Playing since Vanilla hardcore on through till the end of WoTLK. Went casual due to RL around Cata, and now I'm looking to get back into competitive raiding. 480 atm pulling very good dps. Keeping up with people that out gear me by a pretty good margin. Pick things up quick, have been 8/16 on this toon, mainly pugging looking for the right guild that fits my schedule. Only issue I have is I cannot raid anytime on Thursdays and that seems to be a pretty standard day for most guilds. Pst me in-game or send me some mail. Look forward to hearing from you.

I'm PST and am 2 hours behind server time. Later raids are PREF.

Thanks,
Never
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
We <The Rebellion> are looking for an aff lock we are currently 1/6 HM MSV and 2/6 HoF we raid friday nights sat nights and sunday as a clean up day.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
cool pst me in-game anytime you're on and lets talk. I wouldn't prefer weekends but if its late enough it may work out. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
If you'd consider transferring, we have spots!

Ignis Aurum Probat

US – Mal'Ganis (PVP) - Horde
http://iap.enjin.com

Raid Schedule

Friday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)
Saturday: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm, server time (CST)

Contact Us

If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail to Coäl (battletag OnlyLucky13#1772), Darkautumn (battletag Darkash#1564) or Softkittyy (battletag bumbler#1223). Alternatively, you can contact us through our website.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]