Fenris doesn't suck as bad now....

90 Draenei Shaman
As of 12/24/12 (Ranks are based off of WoWprogress.com)
Fenris briefly moved down to #100 for US Servers. Raiding highlight for this week is Square one getting two more H HoF kills to further solidfy its 2nd place on server overall.

31 Guilds on Fenris have a boss kill (12 Horde, 19 Alliance)

Horde Ranks
1 Sparkle Pony Sunshine :: H 6/6 MSV, H 1/6 HoF 4/4 TES
2 Square One :: H 5/6 MSV, H 3/6 HoF, 4/4 TES
3 The Outcasts :: H 1/6 MSV, 4/6 HoF
4 Edeas Orphans :: 6/6 MSV, 3/6 HoF
5 Hand of Pain :: 6/6 MSV, 2/6 HoF
6 Doom :: 4/6 MSV, 1/6 HoF
7 Get Over It :: 4/6 MSV, 1/6 HoF
8 Strawberry Nubcakes :: 4/6 MSV
9 Wiping as Intended :: 4/6
10 Luna Wolves :: 3/6 MSV
11 Daybreakers :: 1/6 MSV
12 Blackheart Brewing Co :: 1/6 MSV

Alliance Ranks:
1 Frustration :: H 5/6 MSV, H 2/6 H HoF, 4/4 TES
2 Tonic :: H 1/6 MSV, 4/6 HoF
3 Raidiculous :: H 1/6 MSV 3/6 HoF
4 International Criminals :: 6/6 MSV 1/6 HoF
5 so much junk :: 6/6 MSV 3/6 HoF
6 Intervention :: 6/6 MSV 2/6 HoF
7 End Game Theory :: 6/6 MSV 1/6 HoF
8 Strike :: 4/6 MSV 1/6 HoF
9 Finnegans Wake :: 4/6 MSV, 1/6 HoF
10 The Honeybadgers:: 4/6 MSV, 1/6 HoF
11 LordsOfDarkness :: 4/6 MSV, 1/6 HoF
12 Rebirth :: 4/6 MSV, 1/6 HoF
13 Ex Cineribus Resurgam :: 4/6 MSV, 1/6 HoF
14 Velocity :: 4/6 MSV
15 Ooh Shiny :: 4/6 MSV
16 Checkmate :: 4/6 MSV
17 Disciples of the Light :: 2/6 MSV
18 Dances with Worgen :: 1/6 MSV
19 Forgotten Legion :: 1/6 MSV
Edited by Wartornshami on 12/24/2012 12:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Now if only we could get Fenris peeps more interested in Arenas and PvP in general... Maybe then we wouldn't keep losing Galleon to the horde. -.-
Reply Quote
The lack of normal mode progression from other guilds is worrying me. Come awn guyz. :(
But I understand, we had a few normal mode !@#$-blocks too. Elegon when we were in blues, Garalon was more annoying than difficult but his enrage timer got nerfed, and Sha was pretty rough the first week trying to get enough dps on the platforms and return before the other half of the raid was sent away.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Fenris sucks

and swallows

thats why I love it so much
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I get all teary eyed when I look at Illidan where there 80th (yea, E-I-G-H-T-Y) best guild has a heroic kill..... Poor Fen Fen
Edited by Fonzarelli on 12/4/2012 1:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The lack of normal mode progression from other guilds is worrying me. Come awn guyz. :(
But I understand, we had a few normal mode !@#$-blocks too.

Agreed

At this point gear isnt an issue tho....... everyone has had plenty of time to get rep gear and LFR gear. So suck it up everyone and lets get some clears on poor Fen Fen

Also agree with -Magedoom-

Yet to have a galleon kill /sad panda face
Edited by Fonzarelli on 12/4/2012 1:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
But I understand, we had a few normal mode !@#$-blocks too.

Agreed

At this point gear isnt an issue tho....... everyone has had plenty of time to get rep gear and LFR gear.

well, most people. Me, like lots of folks, waited to see if panda playtime was gonna suck majorly before buying it. Its not too bad so I bought it a week or 2 ago and now Im getting raid ready.

edit - I R GUD SPELLOR
Edited by Okris on 12/4/2012 10:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/04/2012 01:51 PMPosted by Fonzarelli
I get all teary eyed when I look at Illidan where there 80th (yea, E-I-G-H-T-Y) best guild has a heroic kill..... Poor Fen Fen

Well Fonz if you check wowprogress and the population numbers you'll notice most are triple and quadruple our server pop. We just don't have the numbers to throw around like that.

The lack of normal mode progression from other guilds is worrying me. Come awn guyz. :(But I understand, we had a few normal mode !@#$-blocks too. Elegon when we were in blues, Garalon was more annoying than difficult but his enrage timer got nerfed, and Sha was pretty rough the first week trying to get enough dps on the platforms and return before the other half of the raid was sent away.

I think people are finally picking it up on that Mage. I had some crazy thoughts on how to make our server look better to an outsider. I'm not calling myself elite first off but I know many of you in the top guilds are... also many have more time on their hands now then before. Put one of your unused alts in one of those guilds on the brink of major progression and help them out a bit! I'd be down to do it honestly. Its a radical idea helping other guilds progress but if Fenris ever wants to thrive we as a server Alliance and Horde need to work together. Otherwise everyone should just faction change to either Alliance or Horde and do it that way!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The Illidan comment was sarcasm ;)

even with alts it doesnt help that much becuase its still the SAME people doing all the progress just on different toons. which most of us with our current raid times cant dedicate to ANOTHER 3 night a week run without wanting to kill oursleves lol
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Wartornshami
I think people are finally picking it up on that Mage. I had some crazy thoughts on how to make our server look better to an outsider. I'm not calling myself elite first off but I know many of you in the top guilds are... also many have more time on their hands now then before. Put one of your unused alts in one of those guilds on the brink of major progression and help them out a bit! I'd be down to do it honestly. Its a radical idea helping other guilds progress but if Fenris ever wants to thrive we as a server Alliance and Horde need to work together. Otherwise everyone should just faction change to either Alliance or Horde and do it that way!

Absolutely not... I like helping out and all... but, no.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Haha hey now just a thought! I said it was a bit radical :).

Anyways you guys better watch your tails we are gaining momentum over here in Tonic. !
Reply Quote
Haha hey now just a thought! I said it was a bit radical :).

Anyways you guys better watch your tails we are gaining momentum over here in Tonic. !

Good on ya, mates. Give Frustration some competition over Alliance-side.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hurray for alliance having a second guild with a heroic kill, supremely late or not its at least a start =)

#Wishingthisweekwasntgonnabesojackedforourattendance /Sad Panda

#Real-life> :/
Edited by Fonzarelli on 12/5/2012 5:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

#Wishingthisweekwasntgonnabesojackedforourattendance /Sad Panda

#Real-life> :/

Stop this madness. I beg you.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I know right, what is real life anyways?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I meant the Twitter jargon.
Edited by Drgig on 12/5/2012 11:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
omg hold my ....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/06/2012 07:34 AMPosted by Cbaoth
omg hold my ....

McNuggets
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/05/2012 11:31 PMPosted by Drgig
I meant the Twitter jargon.

I dont have twitter nor will I ever but it seemed the best way to get the point across, was my first attempt at using it, but I would agree with you LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]