<Darkweaver Syndicate> Recruiting Raiders

90 Blood Elf Warrior
<Darkweaver Syndicate> is a raiding guild who is currently recruiting raiders. Raid time range from 8 - 12 starting time. We are a laid back guild who enjoys raiding and downing bosses. Pst Verjal, Lilianavess, or myself for more information. You can also reply to this thread.

Updates on recruitment will be further down in the comments.
Edited by Tankrocker on 3/24/2013 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Would not mind getting back with a casual guild if you guys are still looking. Will try to catch someone in game to chat.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Bump
Edited by Tankrocker on 1/3/2013 10:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Bump
Edited by Tankrocker on 1/3/2013 10:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
<Darkweaver Syndicate> Multi-team progression raiding.

Verjal's raid team is looking for a dedicated Restoration Shaman or Shadow Priest. Raid times are 9pm to midnight on Fri, Sat, and Sunday nights. Contact Verjal or myself for more information.

We are also looking for a raid members for a late night weekday group. Whisper Lilianavess or myself for information.

We are looking for backup raiders, so if you want to raid and have the gear but can't commit we are looking for spare members that are good and know their stuff.
Edited by Tankrocker on 3/24/2013 9:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Update:

A Third raid group is being formed for the middle of the week. Raid days have no been set, though they will be 2 days a week some time between Tuesday and Thursday. Raid times are from 8 - 10 pm server. We are looking for Tanks and a DPS. Send mail or whisper Faceshocker or myself for details.

This group is mainly for people who can't fit into the 2 weekend groups that want to raid during the week and some alts from the 2 main groups.

We are looking for backup raiders that want to raid and have the gear but can't commit, we are looking for spare members that are good and know their stuff.

Edited for update.
Edited by Tankrocker on 2/11/2013 8:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Recruitment Update: 3/24/13

Verjal's raid team is looking for a dedicated Restoration Shaman or Shadow Priest. Raid times are 9pm to midnight on Fri, Sat, and Sunday nights. Contact Verjal or myself for more information.

We are also looking for a raid members for a late night weekday group. Whisper Lilianavess or myself for information.

We are looking for backup raiders, so if you want to raid and have the gear but can't commit we are looking for spare members that are good and know their stuff.
Edited by Tankrocker on 3/24/2013 9:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
War God Dokah still treating you guys rough?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]