Weapon Drops in LFR

90 Pandaren Hunter
any1 else having the worst luck in earth in getting a weapon to drop.....i've been stuck with this pvp weapon since the start.

i'm saving up coins for every single boss that drops it and double gold never fails me.

i'm always topping the charts...not like it matters it just feels unrewarding as !@#$, i just feel like afking every fight from now......friend doing 30k gets his weapon, other hunter doing 40k while im at 70k and he gets the weapon....sigh

next week maybe.

(semi QQ thread i've just had about enough lol)
Edited by Gungrave on 12/4/2012 11:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Hi

I have had good luck in LFR, I even got legs of Sha.

You might notice a couple sore parts in my gear...
The bosses who drop the items I need, also drop 2 or more items I don't need/already have...

I did see my Gun drop though...the second time I killed Lei Shei that week (went with a buddy, I still needed the 1st boss, and this was before Blizz removed the "Look what you didn't win, Bob!" panel.
Edited by Verdash on 12/4/2012 11:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
One of my guildies got in his first LFR Terrace:

Belt
Taoren
Tier

I am... dismayed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
yeah they should atleast see the boss you've been spending all your coins on for that one drop and increase the chances.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I am not allowed to get the weapon for my hunter. Its now a huge joke in my guild. I have all purples, some heroics...but a stupid blue bow. I cant get the lfr bow/gun, and I cant even get the normal one. I now roll on toes lfr and normal, and normal MSV. I have not gotten a stupid weapon around 35 times. I hate this game lol
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
yeah we're just a couple of bad luck Brians. :P
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Im pretty sure Im going to punch rng in the face...and rngs family.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
12/04/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Koora
Im pretty sure Im going to punch rng in the face...and rngs family.

I'll get his dog, and beat it with this crappy blue gun...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I wish luck to you all this week.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
12/04/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Catarisper
I wish luck to you all this week.

lol too late for me nothing dropped again

(wrist)
Edited by Gungrave on 12/4/2012 12:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Have saved coins each week and rolled on gun and bow not a thing. Been doing it for weeks. Had double drops (same item 2 weeks in a row) from Sha and in some lfr. Just real bad luck is all...
Edited by Quick on 12/4/2012 12:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Got a sha gun and a bow last week in lfr.

Not too thrilled about trying to equip it with a leg gem.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Gotten most everything else but still a crappy blue crossbow...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
i like how they're calling it Gold Finder lolz
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
lol...I weep every time my bonus roll pulls up gold...and it pulls up gold every time I roll.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I have been doing LFR since the first unlock of MV...I have IN TOTAL Only gotten the bow and tier helm...Tokens used all that. :( It sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I've had terrible luck with ranged drops also.. ...

But on a side note.. There is a epic ranged that can be bought in the BmAH now.. Starting at 20K
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I've had terrible luck with ranged drops also.. ...

But on a side note.. There is a epic ranged that can be bought in the BmAH now.. Starting at 20K

i'd probably dump all my gold on it if i saw it :\
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Was wasting coins on double gold from Emperors. First time through Terrace on LFR, I figured I'd risk it and toss a coin at Lei Shei....got the gun. Now I just need to get 1 more damned sigil of wisdom.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I've been having horrible luck with Taoren from Lei Shi. It refuses to drop, even with the coin. But of course it's only been like what, three weeks since Terrance was open (LFR wise). So I assume I'll get some luck eventually.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]