Weapon Drops in LFR

90 Pandaren Hunter
When 1/2 on the weapon but my paladin who was my main took so many trys to get a weapon.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
well killed lei shi.....atleast i got trinket....

/wrist?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
same got the trinket
no gun or bow from lfr this week (used coin on both)
27 gate of the setting sun runs
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
No, I feel your pain. :/ I've gotten enough gloves to make myself a suit out of gloves. But no weapon...
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
My weapon is the only thing I can't get an upgrade for. Forever stuck with a blue bow. :(
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Mage
Trust me you not the only people having bad luck with weapons. I'm full epic with a 484 item level other than my MH weapon. I too have spent my coins every week only on bosses that drop weapons and like most of you here I only end up with gold.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Epic ilvl 483 hunter with a ilvl463 bow! I'm so embarassed, it's the first thing everyone sees! Forget the full Teir gear I have.. The best in slot trinket upgraded! Check out his 1 rare!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I ran the Gate 5 man every day, for over a month (sometimes getting lucky and getting it a a random for a extra run) and never saw the bow.

Got enough gear to start raiding, and saved all the coins to roll on the will. Nothing. (week 1-3 ran it 3 times, first time got loot and used coined. Went back to MSV to do it again for another chance to use a coin. Nothing)

week 4-6 started running terrace, where i now started using all tokens toward lei shi.
I still ran MSV, but left it to only the main loot chance.
And in the 5 week- I got the Fang Kung.
But I kept running for the gun. And a week later, using the second token, I got the Soul burner.

And later that day, I ran a 5 man with some friends, and RNG, teaming up with friggen karma to make me insane, drops the bow in the gate.

I quietly excused myself to the bathroom and screamed, as the severely undergeared CRZ hunter who joined our 5 man got to walk away with a bow that eluded me for so long,
and the greedy little korean in me was screaming "MINE MINE MINE" even though mine was clearly better.

/sigh, i need to go get a cookie.
Edited by Shïma on 12/12/2012 10:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Just did LFR on the Emperors, rolled a gold coin, Loot popped up, got excited, looked in the chat box, and saw "You Receive Item: [Grips of Terra Cotta]", gg.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Don't feel too bad, I don't get crap.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/18/2012 05:21 PMPosted by Aryä
Don't feel too bad, I don't get crap.

Same :(

I want my sha touched weapon!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
8x Qin-xi
4x Lei Shi no drop with 2 coins again this week

34 Gate of setting sun
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
2 months 24 coins still no bow or gun ;bliz ranged weapon is heart of a hunter why is the drop rate sooooo low?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Maybe they will add a crafted or rep/valor ranged weapon in patch 5.2 ,or atleast raise the drop rate.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm in the same boat. I'm beginning to get really frustrated because I've used up all my coins in Lei Shi & Emperors. Ignored all other bosses / tier pieces. I've gotten lucky w/ everything else but the weapons have eluded me. All this while my rarely played DK has gotten the 2 hander sword, 2 hander axe, both 1 hand swords and gets something every run. I am getting fed up.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/12/2013 10:19 AMPosted by Kathrian
What bothers me is that now I feel behind the 8-ball because the gun needs to drop before the Patch goes live in 2 weeks so i can blow my VP on upgrading it.

Exactly, I've been saving the 1500VP just waiting for the gun to drop this entire time. I'd even blow it on the bow now if it'd just drop. Arrggghhh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm begining to think the weapons are a myth and don't really exist...then I woke up when I find out someone in the raid got the drop 2x in same run (one from boss and another from coin) and didnt need either...../wrist
Edited by Athös on 2/12/2013 6:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
93 Orc Hunter
Yea the bow wont drop for me at the end of mv on lfr but gear semes to come easy for me Bottle of infinate start has dropped for me 3 times and ive gotten everything to drop for me exept a weapon so i know houw you feel.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Ran it tonight, nothing. goin back tomorrow to drop another token. If nothing again ill run it a 3rd time with the last token.

Rinse & Repeat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]