That awkward moment when.....

90 Orc Death Knight
LFR gives you a 1h when you've been trying to get a 2h for months. Sad days.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Make lemonade.

Dual wield is good for PvE right now anyways.

Same boat tho.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Do the fight as Blood!
1H are removed from Blood's loot table.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I have to say, LFR made up for my crap luck with elegon by tossing this baby at me on the second kill of sha. Now if I could just get the sigils to drop... I have 9 of the MSV ones and 5 of the HoF ToES ones. Fingers crossed that between 9 bosses I can get 5 sigils this week.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I have absolutely !@#$ luck lol. Tho idk if 483 sword and a 471 sword will be better than my 471 2h at 486 ilv...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
If you can respec in LFR can I simply do this before the Sha boss and enjoy better lootz? Or do I need to Q as dps in blood spec?

Also sacrificing baby lambs at my altar at night to assist in my chances at the 2h'r
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I got a 1 hander from elegon with a charm. like a month and no drops later I get the 2 hander from terrace. still waiting for another 1 hander to try out dw..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
12/04/2012 12:59 PMPosted by Deathquoi
I have to say, LFR made up for my crap luck with elegon by tossing this baby at me on the second kill of sha. Now if I could just get the sigils to drop... I have 9 of the MSV ones and 5 of the HoF ToES ones. Fingers crossed that between 9 bosses I can get 5 sigils this week.

o.O im 15 power and 5 wisdom ><
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
beats no weapon at all i can assure you 6 elegon kills (normal) with coins on all but 2, done lfr every single week in lfr with more coins wasted there. done sha of anger every week since its release even used 3 coins to see if i could break the stretch of horrid luck i been having
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
All is well. Got the 489 starshatter from norm mode. >:3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
Do the fight as Blood!
1H are removed from Blood's loot table.

I thought it takes into account the role you queued as, not the spec you start the fight with.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Nope, it's what spec you're in for that fight, regardless of what you queued for
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
after getting 4 lfr star shatters, the coins decided to work out for me with Sha touched sword and scimitar.

12/04/2012 11:21 PMPosted by Irøh
I thought it takes into account the role you queued as, not the spec you start the fight with.

It takes your spec when the boss dies.

I've heard reports that coins now go based on spec when rolled, but week 1 I got tank gear when I had respecced DPS after a boss died. (Normal coin loot, not lfr)
Edited by Postonforums on 12/5/2012 1:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Some pally in an lfr earlier this week queued as holy and went ret for elegon. He got a starshatter by doing so lol.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Got my axe this morning, thank the sweet merciful gods.
One more week of Lightbreaker sword and I might be in tears.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Haha zionic :). Like a boss.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I did half of HoF last night and got no sigils. I did get this spiffy belt (which I need to socket) though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yeah I love that belt. Hope to get the normal mode tonight to replace LFR :).
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/05/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Vanshi
Yeah I love that belt. Hope to get the normal mode tonight to replace LFR :).

I need an actual raiding guild. :( who wants to give me a home?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]