Thanks Ner'zhul!

90 Dwarf Paladin
I would just like to take this time to thank everyone who has made me feel welcomed to this great server! It was so nice to get such a friendly welcome! You all have really made me feel like apart of this friendly community! Even the Horde from <Last Word> who were attacking me outside the Shrine last night when I came by to say "Hello!".
I remember back on Stonemaul-US, nobody ever wanted to attack me! Over there, it is nothing but trolls who won't attack you, but will just follow you around stealing all your tags! And then there are some people like the great 7tizz who would just "/spit" or "/cheer" depending on how good of friends you were.

Thanks again!

TL;DR - No matter how much you people say you hate me and want me to leave, i'm staying until I get bored and quit again. Glad there is actual PvP here!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was dancing for gold on the terrace in Two Moons when you blinded me and everyone else, then they all ran off to kill you. Thanks. You owe me about 3g 50s.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
LOL, very sorry about that!
Tell ya what, put something up on the Booty Bay AH and I will buy it out for you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's ok I guess. I did have a good laugh when you showed up. I also tried to think of something "fishy" I could /emote to you before you left, but I wasn't able to come up with anything.

/salmon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]