[A] Celestial Ascendance 10m Recruiting

90 Pandaren Hunter
Celestial Ascendance is currently recruiting for our 10m progression team. We raid Wednesday and Thursday nights at 9:30 realm time. Our raids will last 3-4 hours per night. Our core roster is full, but we are looking for players interested in being backup in case one of our core members cannot make it. You will also be included on alt runs, etc.

We provide complimentary enchants for our raiders' epic quality gear. We also provide all feasts for our raids. We expect our raiders to meet the following standards:

-Ensure you have enough consumables for the entirety of the raid
-Be able to make raid times consistently week after week (15 minutes early is on time)
-Have vent
-Prepare for the bosses we will be tackling each night by reading up on guides, watching videos, etc

We plan on progressing at a moderate pace, and have fun while doing it. If you think you would be a good fit please post here or contact me in game and I will get with you quickly. Thanks!

-Emil
Edited by Emilentha on 11/27/2012 9:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Do you guys have a website?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I am working on it, we should have it up within a week :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]