Happy Thanksgiving from the Community Team!

Community Manager
The Community team will have a reduced presence on the forums while we are spending time with our loved ones for the Thanksgiving holiday. The forums will still be moderated while we are gone and it will be back to business as usual on Monday, November 26. We hope you enjoy your time in Azeroth and we look forward to talking about World of Warcraft with you all when we return.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Happy Gluttony Day!
Reply Quote
5 Dwarf Shaman
Gasp! How dare you choose family over us!

I kid of course, Happy Thanksgiving to the Blizz team, save a Turkey leg for me!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Happy Thanksgiving to you Community Managers. Eat in moderation and don't give any leftovers to the murlocs!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/21/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Daxxarri
The Community team will have a reduced presence on the forums while we are spending time with our loved ones for the Thanksgiving holiday. The forums will still be moderated while we are gone and it will be back to business as usual on Monday, November 26. We hope you enjoy your time in Azeroth and we look forward to talking about World of Warcraft with you all when we return.

You trying to say were not family? All these years i though WoW Community was one big happy loving family.
Reply Quote
Happy Thanksgiving Blizz family. Enjoy the much needed and hard earned rest. Have some turkey and stuffing. Watch some football. See you guys n gals on Monday..
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Thanks for giving us so much of your time and dedication. We complain lots, but you know it just means we love this game! :P
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
11/21/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Koror
You trying to say were not family? All these years i though WoW Community was one big happy loving family.

If the WoW forums was a family, it'd make the ones you see on reality TV look normal.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Ty, and you too, though Thanksgiving is a lie, it at least promotes a spirit of sharing and well-being.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
11/21/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Koror
All these years i though WoW Community was one big happy loving family.

We certainly fight enough for it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
So which Mod will be starving away as they sit lurking in the forums this time? :P

Also, Happy Thanksgiving, American peoples.
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
Whoo-hoo no moderators! I don't care what they say.

I'm just joking. =D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, I hope you enjoy your time off with family and friends.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I feel like this is a good reason to have a Canadian moderation team in addition to the American one.

Anyway, happy turkey day. Enjoy your time off. : )
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Happy Thanksgiving all! :)

♥ Aune
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Go eat some turkey guys. You've earned it. Happy Thanksgiving.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you guys, too!!! :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ha ha ha... now is my chance to post without being hounded by constant blue responses to my every single post and concern.
Edited by Chmurka on 11/22/2012 10:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
10 Draenei Monk
Happy Thanksgiving people at Blizzard and everyone else in the US!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]