Conversion ((Sign Ups/OOC))

22 Undead Warlock
Great post, I love it.

By the way, how do the Knights know for certain that it's just another Twilight Cult? The members are smarter than that; they woudln't just go around talking about it openly. Maybe one of you two could explain how the Ebon Blade knows this much? Because you're sort of pushing it. I mean, it's only been around for a few months, and they're not the most open about what they do, as far as religions go.

So yeah... clarification?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I summarized it like that because of post limits. They don't actually think *cough* yet *cough* that its basically another Twilight Cult. I guess I could edit it to say that they "think" its a new Twilight cult and they don't want to take any chances?
Reply Quote
22 Undead Warlock
Yeah alright.

Sorry for being nitpicky, but you really shouldn't just know. You can have a hunch, but flat-out knowing without any true solid evidence is just pushing it. Thanks.

Will post tomorrow.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I figured there would just be information being passed through crowds like chinese whispers.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Tyranthite, I wanted Derek to interact with your character, but I'm not sure exactly where she is...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Btw, Dot, does prolonged exposure to Triad magic lead to physical corruption, like how interacting with old god magic too much makes you look messed up?
Reply Quote
33 Draenei Priest
I know it's short... But Idk what else to put.

Go ahead and move them outside or somethin in the next post?
Reply Quote
22 Undead Warlock
Yes, but the Primordial God magic has more of a mind-crippling effect than a phyiscally crippling one. Sure, your face will start to look a bit sickly, and then stay that way for pretty much the rest of your life, but mostly, you'll just go nuts. Like, more nuts than Deathwing.

EDIT: Derrekk, very nice post, and your post is fine, Aarena. And Rak, good effort, though there are a lot of apostrophes that really shouldn't be there.

But honestly, it's just some grammar mistakes; I can still understand what you're communicating, so it's no big deal.
Edited by Srdotsalot on 11/30/2012 6:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Tyr is at the chapel outside Stormwind, preaching. She just went into it Derek.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
It's no problem Aarena, I have a compulsive desire to write the crap out of all things I write, but that doesn't mean other people do, nor should they. Sry for taking so long, got distracted.

That sounds awesome Tyr, I'll be glad to get Derek more involved with the church instead of sitting and brooding. I'll post something soon

Edit: And thank you, Dot for the compliment. It's nice writing stuff with people who have as much enthusiasm for the topic as I do, which is why I find social rping such a fun thing. :D
Edited by Derrekk on 11/30/2012 7:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
still too late to sign up?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
*Walks in*

Dammit, Dots, damn it

*Drops a reserve*

*Walks out*
Reply Quote
33 Draenei Priest
*Pounces on Lia*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
*looks at random pouncing*........Why not? But lets make it more fun.....*summons army of the dead* Pounce. Dont eat. *ghouls pounce on Lia* *troll face*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
*Yawns*

Good night ppls, nice active evening of posting, have a cookie :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/30/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Aarena
*Pounces on Lia*

*Is pounced*

*Huggles*

11/30/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Lineron
*looks at random pouncing*........Why not? But lets make it more fun.....*summons army of the dead* Pounce. Dont eat. *ghouls pounce on Lia* *troll face*

*FUS RO DAH!*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
????
Reply Quote
22 Undead Warlock
*Walks in*

Dammit, Dots, damn it

*Drops a reserve*

*Walks out*

Ha...

Frickin'...

HA!

Anyway, that aside, glad to have your reserve there. And yeah, you can still sign up, no problem.
Edited by Srdotsalot on 11/30/2012 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Since I've been lurking on this thread for a while, i'm just going to leave this little reserve here.

*Reserved*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Crap, my post on the IC disappeared D:

I'll get back to you soon Tyran, just need a little while to breath and then write my post AGAIN.
Edited by Derrekk on 12/1/2012 1:20 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]