Conversion ((Sign Ups/OOC))

90 Night Elf Hunter
I've been trying to decide what char to use.

Give me time Dots :P
Reply Quote
37 Tauren Shaman
I am waiting for everyone in Silvermoon :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/02/2012 12:22 AMPosted by Rakmisuul
I am waiting for everyone in Silvermoon :P

I tried getting one up in Silvermoon but its like.....midnight here so......*face desk then falls asleep*
Edited by Lineron on 12/2/2012 12:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
22 Undead Warlock
Sorry for not posting recently, I'm just kinda doin' stuff IRL that's a bit more important. I'll post at some time today.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Okay, so I got a char in mind.

How does my Quel'dorei Priestess sound, Dots?
Reply Quote
22 Undead Warlock
Um, okay. Why not? I don't recall her from anywhere; I'd like to check her out. DO IT. Plz?
Reply Quote
Computer is jacked up. Won't be able to get my sign-up untill this is fixed.
Reply Quote
.......so.....i had a post...but then stuff happened.....so....hows it goin?
Reply Quote
22 Undead Warlock
Sorry, guys! Life hit me REALLY hard! I'll try to post in like 3 hours.
Reply Quote
It was on the second page and i haven't RPed with him yet so i figured "meh"

Name: Carinoth Duskweaver

Race: Blood Elf

Class: Shadow Priest

Physical description: Carinoth stands at 5'10". He has thinner build then most Blood Elf men. His skin is also a lot paler then most due to him not going out into the sun often. His black hair looks windswept and has a goatee.

Weapons/armor: He wears black and purple robes along with his very fancy hat ( Helm of Temperance) His personal weapon is a long black staff that he uses to help channel his shadow magic, which he mainly uses.

History: Carinoth grew up as a bright child. Always playing with other children in Silvermoon or going to the Church of the Holy Light to pray and ask the priests there questions about the Holy Light, the church, and how he could join it. Eventually after years of begging the priests one finally took him on as a apprentice. After his mother died he stopped and actually started to think about the Light and what it meant to him. He would often get into arguments with his master about many aspects of the light. He would later be sent along with his uncle sent into the Ghostlands to aid a camp that was to assault the Scourge, but the camp was discovered and was crawling with Scourge. His uncle told hold to run up ahead as he held them back. He ran back to Tranquillen for assistance and when they returned, they eliminated the Scourge but his uncles body was not found.

Afterwards, he went into a terrible state of anger, sadness, and despair. The the majority of the time he would just sit alone in his room. People would sometimes people walking past his room in the church would hear him talking to himself about how he is weak and needs to become stronger. Months later he went up to the priest with a blank expression on his face and said that he was leaving, changing his last name and would not regret a thing. Afterwards no one really saw much of him, until the Cataclysm arrived and he aided Horde forces against the Twilight Cult using shadow magic. After the discovery of Pandaria he discovered that his uncle had come back to life as a Death Knight!.....But his insanity had actually grown even more apparent in his undeath along with a now even MORE twisted and morbid sense of justice. When he discovered this he just shrugged. Anyway, he has heard of this new Church of the Triad and how it has already converted some of the magisters and now wishes to assist his uncle in the destruction of this new rising religion.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Sooooo is the thread dead now?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Hope not... sounded interesting. I'll throw up a signup if you don't have too many and still accepting. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I'm back! Sorry for taking so damn long to post, I just got really distracted with other things. And it would really suck if this thread died out, I'm enjoying it.
Reply Quote
*knocks on screen* Dots? You there? *knocks on screen* Helro? Dots? Seriously do not want this to die. I enjoy messing with cultists :D
Reply Quote
22 Undead Warlock
I'm sowwy, ok?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! PISS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, anyway, sorry bout not posting, I've been playing AC lll and WoW almost nonstop. Yes, your other brougham is accepted, and yes, I will TRY to post today. I probably will. If I don't get caught up doing Boston Brawlers. Or killing alementals. Or laughing at Li Li. Or being awesome. Or watching The Hobbit. Or, or, or... yeah. I'll post.
Reply Quote
I'm sowwy, ok?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! PISS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, anyway, sorry bout not posting, I've been playing AC lll and WoW almost nonstop. Yes, your other brougham is accepted, and yes, I will TRY to post today. I probably will. If I don't get caught up doing Boston Brawlers. Or killing alementals. Or laughing at Li Li. Or being awesome. Or watching The Hobbit. Or, or, or... yeah. I'll post.

http://www.m0ar.org/106 <------ All this and more
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
My apologies for how long it's taken me to post, I've been quite busy lately around here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I'll get a post up soon, didn't even see the response until recently.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]