Garalon progression bug

100 Tauren Shaman
Garalon in Heart of Fear does not seem to be updating in the progression on the website as a kill I've killed him in LFR at least three times and I'm still seeing that I have 5/6 kills in HoF.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Oddly enough, on my armory page (and the same for other guildies I looked at) it lists Garalon twice in the HOF list and says that my LFR on HOF is 83% complete because I've only killed 6 of 7. It does show I've killed one of the Garlons, just not both. LOL Since ingame seems to know we've actually completed HOF and let us into TES (which it shows for me is complete), it's a minor glitch. But, sort of amusing.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
11/24/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Shannae
Oddly enough, on my armory page (and the same for other guildies I looked at) it lists Garalon twice in the HOF list and says that my LFR on HOF is 83% complete because I've only killed 6 of 7. It does show I've killed one of the Garlons, just not both. LOL Since ingame seems to know we've actually completed HOF and let us into TES (which it shows for me is complete), it's a minor glitch. But, sort of amusing.

I'm seeing the same thing.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
still an issue fwiw
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
11/29/2012 10:41 PMPosted by Trollaifina
still an issue fwiw
Reply Quote
Still an issue.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Still an issue.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Still an issue.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
A New Year and still this bug exists on the webpage. it lists Garalon twice for some reason, making it seem you gotta fight him again after the Empress.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not only is the LFR double Garalon still an issue, It doesnt give you credit for the kill at all for heroic Garalon. Killed him several times now on heroic, give 0 credit. period.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Went into the first HoF LFR last night and downed all three bosses. The game gave me no credit for Garalon (even though I got the ring drop) and won't allow me to progress to the 2nd half of HoF. Having same issue in the armory as everyone else.

So, to summarize, it's 1/22/2013, and it's still an issue.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Still happening on 1/24 :(

Would be nice to see this solved.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2483738534
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
The Garalon issues should be solved but in doing so I did break some of the older tier progression counters. Just like the Garalon bug, these are only site display issues and do not affect game data in any way. I'm working on fixing them today.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
should be 2nd/3rd boss from bot as far as i can see as well as the golem council in bwd

also, it seems players are credited with too many final boss kills on armory pages if they earned the guild achiev for the boss.
Edited by Dub on 1/25/2013 3:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
I'm fixing all of these progression bugs with a release planned for next Tuesday... I'm sorry for leaving the site in a bad state over the weekend, but it's not something I can finish before then.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
01/25/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Peratryn
I'm fixing all of these progression bugs with a release planned for next Tuesday... I'm sorry for leaving the site in a bad state over the weekend, but it's not something I can finish before then.

Thanks for addressing the issue again promptly
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]