hey KJ transfers

1 Human Mage
I was just curious is there were any other KJ transfers out there that were regretting the decision to move to Frostwolf?
Reply Quote
76 Blood Elf Priest
Nope, I love it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yes, Often
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Priest
Yup every time I login. About ready to pay blizz to get my toons out of here.
Reply Quote
i regret it
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I liked it at first for leveling and daily questing. Also, not being locked out and able to play right away was a plus. Having a harder time finding a consistent raid group however. Would like to find a late night one who has decent progression.
Reply Quote
76 Human Warlock
Definitely a boring server. Not as engaging as KJ was ;(

PvP here? Embarrassing.
Edited by Yinx on 11/27/2012 11:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Trade is 98% trolls and completely unhelpful. PvP is a joke. No real progression guilds out there, and I'm too busy IRL to start a 8-11pm raid group. I shoulda stayed on KJ and just played LoL until the queue had passed.
Edited by Boomkïng on 11/28/2012 1:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
frostwolf #1 server NA
Reply Quote
76 Blood Elf Priest
11/28/2012 01:55 AMPosted by Crooklyn
frostwolf #1 server NA
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
1up
I'm looking for a solid Resto Druid and a Hunter or Ele Shammy if anyone is interested in a raiding group weeknights from 6-9 PST (9-12 EST). Started 2.5 weeks ago. Been 6/6 MV and 1/6 HoF due to attendance issues I'm trying to fix (hence this post) if anyone's interested.

Thanks

Battletag: Mauleon#1904
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Can't take it anymore moving back to KJ tonight. lol
Reply Quote
Yes, but it would cost me and my friends near a total of $500 to xfer back with all our toons.
Reply Quote
61 Human Death Knight
Cost me around $100 and was worth it. KJ is 100% better i moved 4 toons back and will reroll the rest so i have something to do save money.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
1000x Yes. But it was free at the start of MoP.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
11/25/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Priesteasy
Yup every time I login. About ready to pay blizz to get my toons out of here.

It's ok, almost everyone on Frostwolf regret's the KJ transfers happening to
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I liked it at first, instant log in and I never got ganked while questing.

Now I'm about to fork out $125 to get my toons off here.

Should of actually thought it through, instead of transferring them all off in a fit of rage because I was corpse camped for a solid 30 mins after waiting an hour to log in.
Reply Quote
73 Undead Warlock
I was thinking about transferring just because of the server lag issues. It was fine when I was living in California, but now the connection isn't as good in Colorado... Plus, I agree that PvP isn't as fun here as it was in KJ.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
yea m regretting it too =(
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I was just curious is there were any other KJ transfers out there that were regretting the decision to move to Frostwolf?

HAHAHAHA +111 ty for the read made my day. lots of soft pvpr's from KJ came. They hxc players compared to us.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]