Ilvl 480 disc or spriest and 480 lock

90 Worgen Priest
LF raiding guild that has atleast 6/16 bosses down in msv, Hof, and terrace total, also have a warlock ilvl 480 aswell
Reply Quote
Here's our guild info:

The World Needs a Hero, one of the oldest and largest guilds on Shadowsong-US, is currently looking for healers to fill out some of our raid teams. We are a Level 25 Alliance raiding guild and we are looking for people to fill core positions, not bench roles.

Right now, the guild is 4/6 on Mogu'shan Vaults, and are ranked #19 on the server, and we have four active raid teams. We're looking for healers who are geared to raid on Tues/Thurs nights, Friday nights, Saturday nights and Sunday nights.

Our Tues/Thurs team runs from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. (Pacific) server time, and our weekend teams each run from about 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.For more information, check out our guild website at www.twnah.guildaunch.com. We have an online application process.

If you have any questions, contact me - Kevais - in game, or email me at kevais.raan@yahoo.com, or add me on Battlenet at KevaisRaan#1135.

Thanks.

Kevais
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]