[A] Still Life - RECRUITING DPS/SWING - PST

90 Human Mage
For better or for worse, Still Life just woke up from a long nap that began after the first tier in Cataclysm... Want to be part of the comeback?

Who we are: Still Life formed on Kilrogg in 2007. While rather dormant since Cataclysm's first tier, SL has been called home by skilled players across the globe, who now reside in top world/usa guilds. We have been the birthplace of some of the game's best talent, claimed server firsts, and remain a gaming crew - "SL Gaming" for those that have moved on from WoW into other endeavors. Joining us is like joining a family of like-minded friends.

Our approach: Small amount of time, large amounts of content. We prefer to play hard in 6-9 hours a week tops and get as much done as possible. This team is forming LATE, we know this (just look at my gear, hahaha) - Terrace just dropped and we are just now getting raid-ready. We aren't concerned. We expect to be up to speed by the time the next tier patches, leaving us roughly 3 months to raid the !@#$ out of the current content and start on heroics.

What we expect: Skill, patience, confidence, and the understanding that you are joining a new core team from the ground up. We expect PTRs, strat studying, communication, forum use, mumble use, and talent. All of the guild's accomplishments will be yours to share. You are not joining an already established team and getting carried, you are helping to forge one. That takes time and effort.

We have room for the following:

- Strong DPS (any)
- Swing healer

Current proposed schedule is:

- Monday 8:30-11:30 Pacific
- Tuesday 8:30-11:30 Pacific
- Wednesday 8:30-11:30 Pacific
- Thursday (ONLY ON PROGRESSION) 8:30-11:30 Pacific

TO APPLY:

Contact "Tactile" or "Puremoods" in-game, or add "Ceremony#1575" to your btag list and hit me up. Apply on the forums, registration password is "vampires"

SEARCH YOUR SPAM FOLDER FOR VERIFICATION. If you have a problem, PM/Whisper me.
Edited by Tactile on 1/21/2013 7:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Transferring over to join ya today! Hurray!

Need moar people! Come play with us. <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Hi.
Reply Quote
89 Human Warlock
Hail Kilrogg.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I like you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I approve this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I think I heard we have a Shadow Priest transferring over to play with us next week. :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Holy !@#$ Soulsphere. Takes me back half a decade. TI still plays?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
PS I think we're approaching critical mass member-wise, but please apply anyway!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
11/30/2012 05:23 PMPosted by Ainx
Holy !@#$ Soulsphere. Takes me back half a decade. TI still plays?

TI just kinda hangs out now. There's some old people that still come on but no one is raiding as a guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
holy crap

welcome back SL

~Squidz
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Thanks for the apps and interest. Looks like we're all good for this tier. Will be updating if that changes! Please feel free to app if you're amazing but we arent looking to fill specific slots now.
Edited by Tactile on 12/6/2012 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
81 Human Rogue
cool beans
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
We offer free punch and pie and free hats.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Updated with new needs--Still recruiting!
Need to solidify our roster in preparation for 5.2, come get your free hat.
My battletag is Ico#1709, hit me up in game if you have any questions.
Reply Quote
Updated with new needs--Still recruiting!
Need to solidify our roster in preparation for 5.2, come get your free hat.
My battletag is Ico#1709, hit me up in game if you have any questions.

I will be transfering to this server by end of business tomarow. I am looking for a spot on any raid team. My main spec is shadow, with Holy OS.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Our schedule is Tues-Thurs and sometimes Mondays.
That needs to be updated in the OP!

Oh and we are quickly making our way up the ranks on WoWprogress with how late of a start we got. ^_^ We will be competition in 5.2 that's for sure!
Edited by Liinx on 2/5/2013 4:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
join us we are a funny bunch
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Funny how? I mean whats funny about you? Maybe its me, maybe im a little messed up maybe, but funny how, yous guys a bunch a clowns? Yous guys here to amuse us, make us laugh? What do you mean funny, funny how? How are you funny? What the f_ck is so funny about you? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]