Topic Selling Challenge Modes SIlver and Gold
Edited by Priceless on 1/5/13 2:08 AM (PST)
As the topic says, <Unholy Trinity> US 25th Members is starting to organize sell runs for challenge medals, all runs will be done by people who got the realm first full gold. Runs will be done fast!
The rewards for all silver:
- Title: "the Undaunted" (all bronze)
- ONE Mount of your choice:
Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix
Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix
Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix
Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix
- You will also receive 430 achievement points.
- You must have a dps spec and set (463 preferred) as you will be dpsing this run. No Tanks or healers accepted.
- You must have Mumble/Vent listening capabilities
- Prepare for up to 4-5 hours of cumulative time to complete a full silver run. These times can be much quicker of course.
- Payment due in full before pulls begin.
Events will generally be scheduled to be completed in the fewest amount of days possible. It is perfectly acceptable to split these events up should the buyer have time constraints or preferences to do so.
Price for GOLD is 400k for all instances.
Price for SILVER is 200k for all instances. If you need couple of instances left it CAN be negotiate
Feel free to contact me:
Have done runs in multiple toons!!
If you buy silver.. wich is 200k. You wont be getting any gold medal at all... we are going to make sure of that sorry
l o l
purposely sabotaging a gold run to force them to get silver
come to horde so i can carry you and you finally get ur Cmode gear... u need 7 more gold correct? ;)
clearly i care a lot about challenge modes. i wouldnt transfer horde if my life depended on it. you should come alliance so we can carry you through raids. I heard getting beat by a warrior with !@#$tier gear makes you mad. so mad you swap toons so you stop looking bad.