Warlock LF guild.

90 Gnome Warlock
So it seems like these forums are super quiet and its kind of hard to figure out what guilds are REALLY active on the server since it lists alot of old guilds with broken links.

Any casual/semi casual raiding guilds need a warlock with vanilla/BC hardcore raiding experience?! Ilevel 476 currently (just play in LFR since my current guild is dead)

Just looking for some fun and blowing stuff up without having to be 100000% dedicated and serious to the game!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Rich what's going on brother. This is Shocktart. Team cupcake moved off server we are now Unrivaled on Bloodscalp. We moved during Dragon Soul last expansion. I am unsure who is really raiding Alliance side on Terenas these days, but ONV is doing well.

This guy is a really good lock thou folks. Anyone looking for a stand up person as well should look into Rich. Goodluck finding a home man.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Horde or GTFO.

j/k...sorta. I see a lot of ONV people and JFK is AFK is raiding on the weekends when my guild does. Might look them up :)

I remember Shocktart. Back in the Alliance days.
Edited by Buffybot on 12/8/2012 10:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you're still looking for a guild mine is currently recruiting people for raiding. We're Celestial Uprising and we run 10man content on Tues/Thur from 7 - 10pm server. A warlock would be a great addition to the team.

We're currently 4/6 in MSV and 1/6 in HoF. If you're interested in joining or would like more info feel free to contact myself in game or one of the other Raid leaders (Darkfluff and Lazereye).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]