<Insomnia> 6/6 6/6 3/4 LF Mage/Ele

90 Orc Death Knight
<Insomnia> of Uldaman is currently recruiting an Elemental Shaman with a Resto OS or Mage to continue to progress into 10 man MoP content.

Who are we?

We are a long time guild on the server of Uldaman primarily focused on 10 man progression raiding when its current. I cant speak for myself but I can say these people have provided some of the most enjoyable raiding experiences I can remember. We are a fun group of people who know how to get things done with the right roster.

What are we looking for?

We are looking for an elemental shaman with a resto OS or a skilled Mage. We are reaching out towards players that feel it is their responsibility to learn about future encounters on their own time. A player of choice would need to have the latest gems, enchants, and must know about their class and what is optimal during current progression. Also, a good sense of humor never hurt anybody! ;)

What times do we raid?

We raid from 10pm-2am EST Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

What is our loot system?

We use the system EPGP to distribute loot to our raiders. (this system will be explained further upon inquiry)

What is our progression?

Let me start this segment by saying that we were 8/8H in DS long before MoPs release. For this tier we are 6/6 MSV and 6/6 HoF 3/4 Terrace. We have been a bit behind in progression due to multiple people dropping out after prime recruiting periods after MoPs release. However, with the right roster we will be killing everything this tier as we did in DS.

Who should you contact?

You may contact Zalavaaris, Drahzere, or Bronsook in game for additional information or you may also contact me via my battle tag Zala#1160 or Drahzere via his battle tag Drahzere#1223

Thank you very much for your time! Best of luck finding what you are looking for.
Edited by Zalavaaris on 1/9/2013 10:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
You spelled 'melee' and 'Enhancement Shaman' wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Would really like to fill these slots so some actual raiding might happen...BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Come raid with us!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Bumping
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Could use a quality tank looking for a good home!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Come tank with us! Also looking for a reliable ranged dps!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Any ranged dps want a main spot? Get a hold of me and we can talk about it!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bump for a ranged dps!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Pick me to tank! I'll do it!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Bring us a resto shaman with ele OS for group 2!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Still looking for a ranged dps. Ele shaman or mage perf.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking for a Mage and or Ele Shaman.
Edited by Alynis on 12/19/2012 7:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Updated^^ Really looking to get back into steady progression.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still looking
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Looking for a Ele Shaman or Mage still.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Would love a mage so they could alter time and let us go back to a time where we could get meaningful progression on current content!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]