Mount collector support group v 11

90 Pandaren Hunter
Let's talk about mounts and RNG, yeah?

DAT MOUNT SEARCH FUNCTION

EDIT: also pre-grats on everyone's green kites lol.
Edited by Karma on 11/27/2012 8:19 AM PST
90 Dwarf Paladin
Has a mount collector achievement ever been hard to get? 150 at this point isn't really much.
90 Night Elf Druid
11/27/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Karma
DAT MOUNT SEARCH FUNCTION

That'll be extremely helpful, especially since my mounts are never in alphabetical order due to the CRZ bug.

I'm happy about the kite and all, but it makes me sad that there won't be a 200 mount achievement this patch.

edit: Way to steal first from me, bro.

Has a mount collector achievement ever been hard to get? 150 at this point isn't really much.

100 was hard in 3.0, but the argent tourny added in 3.2 quickly made it a joke.
Edited by Bob on 11/27/2012 8:27 AM PST
Did they ever mention removing the class specific / other faction mounts from the not collected tab?
90 Night Elf Hunter
I look forward to not having to find players to invite to raid every single time I want to walk in and beat Onyxia down.
90 Undead Mage
11/27/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Aeolyn
I look forward to not having to find players to invite to raid every single time I want to walk in and beat Onyxia down.

That's probably the most exciting thing in this patch.
90 Night Elf Hunter
I consider that my second favorite thing after the lesser charms being removed from my bags.
90 Night Elf Druid
I completely forgot about that. That'll make my 19 weekly Karazhan runs a lot faster.
90 Night Elf Druid
11/27/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Patras
Did they ever mention removing the class specific / other faction mounts from the not collected tab?

I sent a tweet to mumper and he didnt reply. I may have to try someone else. Who was it that replied to the last guy?

Ah it was Zarhym. I sent one.
Edited by Eillesa on 11/27/2012 11:08 AM PST
90 Draenei Warrior
11/27/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Patras

This is the one bug I wanted them to fix most.

"hurr I have 300+ mounts!"
Yeah. Not on one character you don't.
90 Night Elf Druid
11/27/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Schwert

This is the one bug I wanted them to fix most.

"hurr I have 300+ mounts!"
Yeah. Not on one character you don't.

It really makes my mounts feel trivial. Then I go and look through their mounts and all I see is an Azure drake and like RAF mounts and I /facepalm
90 Draenei Warrior
Also I hate patch days -
"Initializing..."

Yeah. I don't even have a Firewall going.
Stahp.

And 2 Skyshards after around 8+ hours of farming and some idiot in my guild keeps AoEing ALL The tricksters whenever they're up and complains people on the server don't like him. He already has the mount - he just wants to sell them.
Don't even know why this guy was let in considering this.
Abhorrent behavior.
90 Night Elf Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/Bot/mount#status=not-collected

#1 on dragonmaw.
90 Draenei Warrior
...Really needs to be fixed.

Also guys -
Apparently I can't be picky with who I take to a speed Silver challenge mode run.
Hurp derp. I suppose I can't gauge that if somebody hasn't cleared normal MV by now there's a pretty decent chance they might not have the awareness to complete something in under an hour or so.

God forbid I want a group that can clear things quickly.

My logic in this is merely being able to judge some skill before I even speak to the person.
There's good raiders out there who haven't done anything this tier but there is absolutely no way I'm going to be able to know their current skill level without /something/ -
And I know people who spent 3-4 hours on Silvers per.
Edited by Schwert on 11/27/2012 11:59 AM PST
90 Troll Hunter
So the Jade Kite isn't that bad looking now that I'm actually riding it. Makes 197 for me.
90 Draenei Warrior
I don't like it.

I might use it on my hunter but it's literally something that doesn't stand out to me at all.
90 Night Elf Druid
Aaaand we lost our tot4w lockout
90 Draenei Warrior
I'll set up another run for this weekend.
I'll post the openraid link tonight or tomorrow.
Edited by Schwert on 11/27/2012 1:56 PM PST
90 Goblin Priest
I'm sort of excited about the kite; at least it isn't a reskinned model of something I already have. The removal of the raid req is !@#$ING AWESOME!

And I hate to harp on it, but every single time I thought about WoW today I couldn't help thinking about Mim's head and I got sad. I don't think anything in game has ever affected me this much IRL. :(
90 Goblin Hunter
Rolled a 1 on the Brawler's guild invite after 47 rare kills and now they're broken.

Fantastic.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]