Mount collector support group v 11

100 Blood Elf Paladin
11/27/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Cbredbeard
Has a mount collector achievement ever been hard to get? 150 at this point isn't really much.

100 mounts when the achivement was added around ulduar was actually hard but then toc came out and made even it a joke.
90 Draenei Warrior
I like how the only add-on of mine that broke this patch was Tidyplates. (Which means no priest until it does without me wanting to pull my hair out.)

And the forums too - Can't swap characters it seems.

-headesk-
26 Dwarf Rogue
I'm a casual mount collector. I don't raid, so those mounts are more or less unobtainable for me unless I do them a couple of expansions later. Right now, I'm at 142 and slowly climbing -- taking it much more slowly this expansion. The rep mounts aren't going anywhere.

I still feel like a no-lifing neckbeard, though. ><
100 Troll Warlock
11/27/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Schwert
I like how the only add-on of mine that broke this patch was Tidyplates. (Which means no priest until it does without me wanting to pull my hair out.)

Do you run MSBT? It was causing conflicts with Tidyplates and has since been updated.
10 Troll Warlock
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/Bot/mount#status=not-collected

#1 on dragonmaw.
Every time I see those lovely as of yet unused heavenly cloud serpents (along with the currently unobtainable yaks, cranes and striders) I wonder if they're just toying with us or they really never meant for them to end up in the database and on our unowned lists.
100 Night Elf Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/Bot/mount#status=not-collected

#1 on dragonmaw.
Every time I see those lovely as of yet unused heavenly cloud serpents (along with the currently unobtainable yaks, cranes and striders) I wonder if they're just toying with us or they really never meant for them to end up in the database and on our unowned lists.
Yes, I saw you on twitter (I barely know how to use it). I replied as well and got no answer. Im tired of seeing the yaks, water striders and the such. Ive tried ghostcrawler and mumper.

Im just tired of seeing people in #1 spots who shouldnt be top at all, and seeing 4 pages of "not" collected- when really here is like 2 pages. The armory needs a fix.
Edited by Eillesa on 11/28/2012 8:35 PM PST
90 Draenei Warrior
Not mounts but getting double Starshatter in a single kill is just like a mount for me.

HARBRALRBAIR I'M IN DAMAGE TOWN NOW.

11/28/2012 01:15 AMPosted by Yukio

Do you run MSBT? It was causing conflicts with Tidyplates and has since been updated.

Late but yes I was actually. (I use to to track how hard RB and Execute is critting for.)
The update to Tidyplates fixed most of the stuff but I still need to update the scrolling text.

Thanks for the reminder.
I'm bad at patches.
Edited by Schwert on 11/28/2012 9:32 PM PST
90 Draenei Hunter
Omg.. I think I'm dying x.x I've been camping Aeonaxx the last four days including today, as well as for a few months back in Cata, and I had seen him spawn three times and lost him. But tonight, 9:57 PST on Frostwolf NPC scan went off again, I tabbed back to WoW expecting him to be dropping in health and already engaged... but he was full health.. but I couldn't find him. I made a full circle around the temple before finally spotting him high up about the basin. I mounted him, quickly killed him and looted the mount I camped so long for <3

I am extremely lucky no one found him in my panic... Surprisingly no one else was camping tonight and the only people were inside the temple.

So many days and nights camping finally over.. Patience truely does pay off.
100 Human Warlock
Grats on Aeonaxx, when i got mine it took me about 6 seconds to fly to it and it felt like an eternity lol after the kill my hands were shaking and didn't stop for an hour.
90 Draenei Hunter
Lol, it was definetly longer than 6 seconds but I'm sure it felt longer than it actually was, too, and I was shaking as well xD Amazing how a virtual dragon can make you feel that way..
To the person who does way too many Kara runs each week: The Kara mount is currently on Sargeras' BMAH :)
100 Blood Elf Monk
So you guys have heard about the Challenge mode reward bug right? Pretty ridic. Mounts/Gear to all alts who have obtained all gold. In the bug forum already.
After putting it off for sooo long, finally done with Argent Tournament. All Onyxia runs done this week.. still eludes me. Now cycling toons through ZG for the Panther. So glad I alread have the Raptor. Mandokir is a PITA.
90 Pandaren Hunter
11/29/2012 02:28 AMPosted by Zealsie
So you guys have heard about the Challenge mode reward bug right? Pretty ridic. Mounts/Gear to all alts who have obtained all gold. In the bug forum already.

Yeah, zoned into MSV on my druid and suddenly had a full set of challenge mode gear in my bags as well as a phoenix egg in the mail.

At first I thought it was intended, but after testing it on my level 85 priest, I can safely say that it's more than likely a bug. I made a thread about it but it only got 2 responses.

Check out <Midwinter>'s recent news on their guild armory lol.
90 Draenei Warrior
This just reminds me I need to get back into Challenge Modes.
Guild kind of went derp on them and we haven't gone back. I do have Silver in Temple but that's about it...

I'm leading some Silver runs but even though I hate the look of the gold warrior gear I kind of want to do it just to say I did it down the road.
100 Night Elf Hunter
I brought up challenge mode to my guildmates the other day and they were pretty much "Eff that" outright.

Can I safely assume you have no need/room for a SV Hunter? I hear binding shot isn't too bad in there but I can't imagine I'm ideal. May have to try to form my own group via OpenRaid if I ever want to get this stuff done.
83 Orc Warrior
Is it correct that you can no longer obtain the mounts form the Glory Achiev?
100 Draenei Hunter
Is there a bug with the 150 mount achievement? Website says I have 187 mounts but my in game said 144 on Monday. I had went and got some faction mounts I didn't have yet and none of those counted. Also when I checked the site Monday it said I had 159 mounts.

Anyone know what the deal is?
100 Human Warlock
Is there a bug with the 150 mount achievement? Website says I have 187 mounts but my in game said 144 on Monday. I had went and got some faction mounts I didn't have yet and none of those counted. Also when I checked the site Monday it said I had 159 mounts.

Anyone know what the deal is?

Only trust your in game counter the website is bloated with mounts that don't belong in your list.
90 Draenei Warrior
A lot of people having the issue seem to have procured mounts across multiple toons to break the 150.

It's best to just have the 150 on one toon.
Nobody I know who had 150 on a single toon prior to the BoA stuff has had an issue with the kite.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]