Mount collector support group v 11

10 Troll Warlock
11/28/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Eillesa
Yes, I saw you on twitter (I barely know how to use it). I replied as well and got no answer. Im tired of seeing the yaks, water striders and the such.
Ah, so you know I am a troll and I come from the internet.

And I should confess.. I also have an inflated mount number thanks to having an occasional Alliance alt. My not collected page probably isn't 4 pages long, and it would be a lot shorter if say, A'lar dropped or Blizzard wouldn't list unobtainable and non-existent mounts there. Or if they loved me and simply made all those lovely yaks and cranes available on vendors. And sold the old epic mounts. And I'm shamefully wishing for things that will never happen because the Ivory Raptor is WTF awesome.

Edit:
11/30/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Schwert
Plauged protodrake on BMAH.

WTF? Wow. I did not expect that to happen, at all, ever.
Another confession- I'd bid. The guild I was in in Wrath was as anti-achievement as you could get, and getting people to even do them in a casual 10 man Ulduar group on off nights was pulling teeth. To the point our raid leader/MT quit over it. He was being pressured to stop doing achievements and substitute the players who were going for the experience, achievements, gear and fun for core members who wanted in for one fight to get their BiS.
Edited by Advicetroll on 11/30/2012 4:47 PM PST
100 Night Elf Druid
Or if they loved me and simply made all those lovely yaks and cranes available on vendors.
I wish for this as well. :(
10 Troll Warlock
11/30/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Eillesa
The we will cross realm group and ride our Reins of the Crimson Water Strider off into the sunset.. or fatigue line.

After a quick check I have three pages uncollected. Though that includes all those class mounts I can't get. D:
90 Draenei Warrior
I feel sick as hell IRL so I canceled the raids/CM's I was going to do.

Today's been crap all around.

I'm never getting these done.
100 Night Elf Druid
11/30/2012 05:14 PMPosted by Advicetroll
The we will cross realm group and ride our Reins of the Crimson Water Strider off into the sunset.. or fatigue line.

After a quick check I have three pages uncollected. Though that includes all those class mounts I can't get. D:

Well this is embarrassing! This character seems to have no mode of transportation. Looks like someone is going to be doing a lot of walking!

Page 3 is pure evil for me as well. EVIL!

I'll gladly go for a sunset ride with Reins of the Crimson Water Strider he's my favorite water strider!
90 Blood Elf Priest
Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent wut
10 Troll Warlock
11/30/2012 05:55 PMPosted by Eillesa
Well this is embarrassing! This character seems to have no mode of transportation. Looks like someone is going to be doing a lot of walking!
Well.. one day when I reroll Alliance on some distant server I'll post on a character with modes of transportation. But right now it seems to annoy people when they see my 40 achievement points.

Schwert, please feel better soon. D:
90 Draenei Warrior
I just noticed you had 40 achievement posts.

That's actually funny.
90 Night Elf Druid

Thousands of hours spent raiding, and what do I have to show for it?

A couple of mounts (one unobtainable, lol jk) that will be on the BMAH for some botter/gold buyer to purchase.

inb4 they keep challenge modes at level 90 next expansion and we have level 95s running them for free golds.
Edited by Bob on 11/30/2012 8:09 PM PST
90 Worgen Druid
BMAH-only mounts are kind of just annoying. I'd bid if I had the gold, but I don't, and I've heard the thing is glitchy.

151 mounts here. I've got all rep mounts except Pandaria ones, and not too many rares/achieve mounts, sadly. So glad I can solo Ony and TK now without a group.
10 Troll Warlock
I just noticed you had 40 achievement posts.

That's actually funny.
Lowest number wins, right? (Knew I never should have emptied my mailbox...)
90 Draenei Warrior
11/30/2012 08:08 PMPosted by Bob

Thousands of hours spent raiding, and what do I have to show for it?

A couple of mounts (one unobtainable, lol jk) that will be on the BMAH for some botter/gold buyer to purchase.

inb4 they keep challenge modes at level 90 next expansion and we have level 95s running them for free golds.

inb4 they put the sets and mount on the BMAH
90 Goblin Priest
IDGAF what happens with the BMAH, as long as the tiger is made obtainable some way. I'd rather it not be on the BMAH because then I would be forced to farm the gold cap which would take me a year considering how bad I am at making gold.

I'd rather they take out the terrible new ZG and ZA and bring back the old. They can even make the droprate half of what it was, or make it a full week lockout. They could put it in the satchel of exotic mysteries at like a .01% droprate. There are so many options. But if there is no other way besides the BMAH by next expansion, I am 90% sure I will unsub.
90 Draenei Warrior
I can make gold.
I've got the "blah" attention span to farm ore/herbs for stupid amounts of time ontop of very mild auction house play. I made 30k in a day last week and just stopped because it really is boring work. Once I'm feeling better I might spend a week doing that again and see where it nets me but a chunk of that is going in the guild bank.

I don't like doing it and I don't think everything should be bought with gold.
Especially content that people should have access to without it.
90 Night Elf Druid
Well, I'm still pretty new here, but I figured I'd post about this anyway.

Just cancelled both of my accounts. Blizzard has shown with Diablo 3 and MOP that they're completely incompetent. I may be back, who knows. But I seriously doubt it will be anytime soon with the current state of the game.

See ya guys.
100 Night Elf Druid

Just cancelled both of my accounts. Blizzard has shown with Diablo 3 and MOP that they're completely incompetent. I may be back, who knows. But I seriously doubt it will be anytime soon with the current state of the game.

See ya guys.

Take care of yourself.
100 Night Elf Druid

See ya guys.

Well instead of being against bringing back unobtainable mounts in-game you should be up for a compromise. If anything KT dropping black and plague (similar to Malygos) wouldn't be a bad thing. And say both mounts only show up for people who have the naxx meta (10 and 25) - so for example if you have the 10 meta plague can drop, if you have the 25 meta black can drop, and if you have both both mounts can drop. Obviously a 3-5% drop rate like pretty much every other raid mount. If you're lucky both mounts may drop in the same run.

Another way to bring back old mounts: Challenge modes.

So now blizzard puts unobtainables in the black auction house since we had no compromise at all. Even though I'll still say the obvious solution was to undo the removal of naxx drakes.

Though now I think to bring back mounts --> the Kt solution, challenge modes (amani war bear / TOCG horses), challenge mode for icc / ulduar (for 100% drop rates), and a toggle to be able to farm old ZG (so basically you choose "Classic ZG" in the options). Add in a possibility for a "solo" mode so that all old content bosses become soloable (easier and possible to solo if only one person goes in raid).
Edited by Nightsbane on 12/1/2012 7:19 PM PST
100 Night Elf Druid
Your idea isnt far off Nightsbane.
Blizzard is toying with bringing old raids back. Raids where you'd be scaled back to level 60 and you go and 40 man Molten core.

It could be done with Naxx, item levels etc. Down KT, have a chance at the mount/Guarenteed mount. Ala Herald of the Titans, except scale it back rather than having to level a new toon
90 Draenei Warrior
That's exactly what I was thinking they were going to do with some of these things - Especially ToGC.

Have them keep proccing on the BMAH for those not skilled enough to get it that way or those who'd rather just dump the gold.

Everybody wins.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]