@ Horde

100 Human Monk
Prepare yourselves, for today our beloved High King shall land on the beaches of Krasarang and the land shall erupt in bloodshed like none has ever seen before. Gara'kal and the Claws of Shek'zeer stand ready to rake across your flesh and create rivers of your blood as I avenge Fatalfuror and the fallen of Theramore.

Wait...
Do you guys even have a war fleet?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I heard they were too busy attacking cruise ships off the horn of Africa to get involved this time around.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
BRING IT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Horde on Aerie Peak = Two decrepit trolls and a dead orc named Bubba. They have a raft and have recently discovered fire.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
11/27/2012 01:36 PMPosted by Bergg
Horde on Aerie Peak = Two decrepit trolls and a dead orc named Bubba. They have a raft and have recently discovered fire.

Some have even begun dabbling in the art of forming five man parties.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
They have a raft and have recently discovered fire.

I MAKE FIRE WITH HANDS
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
!@#$ you guys, you know how hard it is to offer in trade channel 10k gold for a 2s partner just for weekly conq cap and only get 1 whisper from a lvl 87 that says he's down for it when he hits 90?... these things only encourage further faction imbalances.. not that i see any of you concerned with it in the first place, but have fun in karasang playing with your own dicks, im outta here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You guys are cute, do you do birthday parties?
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
11/27/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Dynaheir
!@#$ you guys, you know how hard it is to offer in trade channel 10k gold for a 2s partner just for weekly conq cap and only get 1 whisper from a lvl 87 that says he's down for it when he hits 90?... these things only encourage further faction imbalances.. not that i see any of you concerned with it in the first place, but have fun in karasang playing with your own dicks, im outta here.

Hey man, lets meet up at what is left of your pathetic Horde "base" and I'll curb stomp you until it feels better.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
can we all just be friends
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
How DARE you, tauren? HOW DARE YOU MAKE LIGHT OF WHAT HAPPENED AT THERAMORE.

YOUR CITIES WILL BURN, BULL!
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
oh and

They have a raft

your raft will burn too
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
11/27/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Dynaheir

OMG, a level 90 Horde! Congrats on Faction First!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Meh
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]