Where should my Night Elf come from?

89 Night Elf Warrior
11/28/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Takehikò
You're confusing me. The first part was true where we say similar things but the other half is wrong. Everything after "We have now said the same thing" is wrong.

No, he's making a logical statement based off of what you said. "All good RPers do a warm up RP" is the same thing as saying "If you don't do a warm up RP you aren't a good RPer" or "If you don't do a warm up RP you are a bad RPer"
Reply Quote

You're confusing me. The first part was true where we say similar things but the other half is wrong. Everything after "We have now said the same thing" is wrong.

All good rpers should have a warm-up RP. I made the mistake before of not doing a warm-up RP. It was a mistake because I was a bad RPer.

All good role players should do this, because this is how you know you're good."

As in "I'm a bad roleplayer because I don't do a warm up RP" as directly stated by you. Or "All good role players should do a warm up RP" which is what you said.
Reply Quote
Timeline from earlier was from WoWWiki (we need to stop going there, seriously). It's outdated and uses non-canon material.

This will set you right: http://www.wowpedia.org/Timeline_(unofficial)

Also. "Hiko".

11/28/2012 01:45 PMPosted by Takehikò
my guildies and I doing something random in goldshire, but I haven't today.

...Moon Guard and Goldshire?

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS MAN!
Edited by Amorene on 12/1/2012 10:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
Timeline from earlier was from WoWWiki (we need to stop going there, seriously). It's outdated and uses non-canon material.

Also. "Hiko".

Yeah, they should "pay attention" (how drab of a phrase) to me. Because I spend none of my time in Goldshire, yet here I am on Moon Guard. Dalaran is where it's at. Thematically appropriate as a mage, too.
Reply Quote
91 Troll Shaman

Also. "Hiko".

i can't believe it took 5 pages before this was pointed out

we're around roughly year 30
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Warrior
I pointed it out, just from memory rather than a link.
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Ravinsild
Yeah, they should "pay attention" (how drab of a phrase) to me. Because I spend none of my time in Goldshire, yet here I am on Moon Guard. Dalaran is where it's at. Thematically appropriate as a mage, too.

Aye, might have worded it wrong. Moon Guard = Okay (I came from there to WRA). Moon Guard + Goldshire = AMG NOOOOOOO!

i can't believe it took 5 pages before this was pointed out

we're around roughly year 30

Always happy to help. :p

12/03/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Aylisaes
I pointed it out, just from memory rather than a link.

That ya did.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]