Where to get cooking bags?

100 Gnome Warlock
Hello.

Pretty much what the topic reads, i was wondering where i get cooking bags from?

This is my tailor, i checked the trainer and no new recipe, i searched online and all the info is old threads asking for bags. I did a control + f and cooking and bag on the patch notes and got nothing, i have no clue where to get them.

Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks.
Edited by Breell on 11/27/2012 7:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Cooking supplies vendor, Halfhill.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
•A cooking profession bag has been added, and can be purchased with Ironpaw Tokens from Nam Ironpaw.

Same guy that sells the other Ironpaw Token stuff.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I found it, thanks a bunch.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
ENG can also make these and they are BoE, takes 5 Living Steel and 5 Jard's Energy Sources (uses 10 ghost bars ea. and has a daily cooldown)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Engineering maybe I should make some. They require refridgeration.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The engineering bag is an amazing 36 slot cooking bag. The Living Steel is expensive; however, that's not the worst part. It requires 5x Jard's Peculiar Energy Source. They only take 10x Ghost Iron Bar, but you can only make 1/day. I just found this part out and my jaw dropped because I just got all the mats to make the Sky Golem which requires 30x Jard's Peculiar Energy Source!!!!!! That means I have to wait a month to make this thing. WTF
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]