<Shooting the Breeze><A> Recruiting 2 for 10m

We lost our feral druid and our hunter, we are 6/6 msv 5/6 hof 10M. We are gonna be starting heroic modes soon. We will probably down empress on Sunday so we'll be in terrace soon as well.

Raid times are Sunday/Tuesday 5:30 PST-10:30 PST usually.

We are looking for a skilled hunter / boomkin and feral druid/rogue. With MSV/HOF experience.

You must be able to communicate through ventrilo.

You must be on time for raid nights.

We do not have a guild website, I will be looking at your armory and your worldoflogs if you have any.

You will have a 2 week prohibition period, if you're there for every raid, and perform well you'll be upped to Core and will be invited to our 10m raid nights every week.

We are looking for at least ilevel 480, a lot of pieces are rotting and disenchanting and we can help you get the gear you need if you are reliable and want to do endgame with us.

We will be needing to fill these spots by Tuesday next week. You can message me in game or post in the forum.

PVP'ers and people that want to do challenge modes are a plus as there are a few hardcore players in the guild that want to do the CM's and high level arena play.
Looking forward to hearing from some good players.

You can also add my BTAG Cenanin#1501
Edited by Cenny on 11/28/2012 5:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
Update : Found rogue, all we need now is a hunter(preferred), exceptional ranged dps are welcome as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)