[H]Considering a transfer/ looking to raid

90 Undead Mage
Hi all, I am looking to transfer over to a new server since I'm having a hard time landing in consistnt raiding on my current one. How is Sen'Jin on Horde side? does it have a somewhat okay group of players? Do you think I'd be able to find a home to do some raiding with?

I would prefer a 10man raid for preference/computer performance related reasons, but I'd be willing to try out for a 25man guild if people were able to bear with me as I adjust to that kind of raid environment, if the guild is nice/supportive.

I would prefer a Horde guild with a good raid environment that isn't too nasty/ trask talky, though I can deal with language and stuff, as long as people aren't screaming like Troxed or the 50 DKP minus guy. (had my fill of that in Vanilla/BC) and hopefully if I server transfer and If I end up not being up to the guild's standards, it's still a good server that I won't feel like crap for moving.

I'd also love a chance to talk with someone before I decide on moving (Hey, it's 25 bucks, and 50 bucks if I end up going back to Thorium.) *I should note that I'd prefer a casual schedule, but I can try to be hardcore if you need me to be super-good if you have patience. I haven't played in a real hardcore raid since.... BC. I just don't know if the "4-5 nights a week" stuff is something I can really do anymore.
Edited by Gariss on 11/28/2012 8:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Stick with your current realm honestly. This realm is slowing down. They are now a,"new player/s" realm if that tells you anything. Raiding is meh on Sen'jin as well.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/sen-jin is what Im talking about.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]