466 Priest LF Raiding guild

90 Troll Priest
I am a experienced player (started playing end on vanilla) who originally played on a different server that went dead so i came here looking to come here looking to start raiding again my raid experience is mostly in BC (Kara, Grull, some SSC and BT) and Wrath(raided all content) raided lightly in cata (only DS and the first tier) and so far in panda i have done LFR for MSV a few times and am looking to get back to raiding again i have watched fights for all of the current raid tier and i am a quick learner. i can play all 3 specs and will be able to adapt to guilds needs. I am looking for a horde guild that raids 9-9:30pm to about midnight EST maybe a little later. My preferable are tues,thurs but all times/ days will be considered! Thanks for reading this!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are exactly what you are looking for and what we are also
contact me mantis5487@yahoo.com is my real id
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]