Social Guilds

90 Night Elf Druid
Are there any social guilds on this server? seems like the ones I join all end up trying to be raiding guids. I dont mind gearing my characters. I dont mind raiding every once in a while.

But I want to find a guild where thats not the PURPOSE of the guild.
and I want a guild where I can log on and say "who wants to do some randoms? im tanking" and get some response. even a "not right now" ....

Ive thought about starting a guild but the problem I have found is that you have to have members to level the guild and you have to level a guild to have members. Does anyone have any suggestions for that??
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
Orthorexia, I to tired of joining guilds filled with lurkers with lofty expectations of becoming a raiding guild, Id Crit That is a new leveling/social guild, we might be what your looking for, hit me or any other member up in game if your interested.
Reply Quote
16 Pandaren Priest
good luck trying to find a guild that has anyone that wants to play with each other unless they have the same goal, there used to be alot of social guilds on icecrown, but the game is so boring lately, i'd rather play guild wars 2 or star wars honestly.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
HCnum, SWTOR gets boring midway through leveling a character, and is even worst at trying to find people with the same interests, and with the farming nerf of GW2, those options are pretty lax as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/05/2012 05:30 AMPosted by Hcnum
good luck trying to find a guild that has anyone that wants to play with each other unless they have the same goal, there used to be alot of social guilds on icecrown, but the game is so boring lately, i'd rather play guild wars 2 or star wars honestly.

youre funny.

HCnum, SWTOR gets boring midway through level 3, and is even worst at trying to find people with the same interests, and with the farming nerf of GW2, those options are pretty lax as well.

lol fixed that :P
also, tried both games. dont care for the social aspects of either. at all. would kind of rather [insert any form of physical self harm] instead of play SWTOR or GW2.

Orthorexia, I to tired of joining guilds filled with lurkers with lofty expectations of becoming a raiding guild, Id Crit That is a new leveling/social guild, we might be what your looking for, hit me or any other member up in game if your interested.

thanks for the offer. Maybe ill join on a lowbie or something, but right now Sons is ok. they have their ups and downs. The guild leader is nice, and hes mostly the reason I havent left yet. There is a lot of drama and I guess I just get sick of it sometimes.
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Shaman
Thats understandable Orthorexia, we would be happy to have an alt of you, drama has a way of festering like a boil in a guild, hope Son can work their way through it

PS
Level 3 is about right =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]