Roll Club quests, DO they still exsist?

90 Tauren Shaman
I posted at the quest forums (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200082954) but no answered, so I'm guessing no body knows if it's still in-game or not.

OR the secert to getting it. The quest giver never has anything to say except to...never talk about it. I swear I have checked every day doing all 3 sets of the GL quest but he just sits there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I just did the quest yesterday, its still there.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
He comes up every so often. I have done the daily about 3-4 times. Its just a VERY rare daily.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Just saw a guildie get it yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
11/30/2012 07:10 AMPosted by Zerde
He comes up every so often. I have done the daily about 3-4 times. Its just a VERY rare daily.

In the process of getting two char's exalted with GL, I got that quest a total of twice (once on each char).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ok so it's rarer than hen's teeth and most don't stand a snowballs chance in hell of getting the quests or achivements, very disappointing and depressing! Between my 4 90's and my husbands 5 or 6 90's we've never seen it, nor have any of my guild members. Thanks all!
Edited by Rhazzledazle on 11/30/2012 7:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ok so it's rarer than hen's teeth and most don't stand a snowballs chance in hell of getting the quests or achivements, very disappointing and depressing! Between my 4 90's and my husbands 5 or 6 90's we've never seen it, nor have any of my guild members. Thanks all!

Its not called an achievement for nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/30/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Zerde

Its not called an achievement for nothing.

What's that suppose to mean?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/30/2012 07:43 AMPosted by Rhazzledazle

It means exactly that, that its hard, its not something you are guaranteed to get. With perseverance you have a high chance of doing it but it will probable take a long time. And considering it rewards nothing but a "toast" proving you got the achievement there is pressing reason to get it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
If it makes you feel any better, the achievement is really easy. The hard part is just waiting for the daily to pop up.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
11/30/2012 07:10 AMPosted by Zerde

Which is a good example of the problem with the current game design. Roll Club is a daily that can actually make people WANT to do dailies and yet they have it locked away so it's almost never seen.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
You should still be able to do the Roll Club event without the daily quest.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/30/2012 07:52 AMPosted by Joynal
Which is a good example of the problem with the current game design. Roll Club is a daily that can actually make people WANT to do dailies and yet they have it locked away so it's almost never seen.

As the old saying goes "its the journey, not the destination". Something tells me people only care about it because it give that toast but without its elusiveness it loses alot of the reason people care about it. It becomes another Jenkins achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/30/2012 07:49 AMPosted by Zerde

It means exactly that, that its hard, its not something you are guaranteed to get. With perseverance you have a high chance of doing it but it will probable take a long time. And considering it rewards nothing but a "toast" proving you got the achievement there is pressing reason to get it.

The QUEST is the issues here, without that, you can't even try for the achievement!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/30/2012 07:11 AMPosted by Quard
Just saw a guildie get it yesterday.

Aren't the realms the same? I mean, if Proudmoore has say the quest Set in Stone up, don't all the other realms have it up? We was on most of the day yesterday and we never saw it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/30/2012 01:58 PMPosted by Rhazzledazle
The QUEST is the issues here, without that, you can't even try for the achievement!

You problem with the quest is its rare, but that is why its you want to do it so much. Its part of what makes it "hard".
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
December 03, 2012, at around 4PM EDT
I left the farm to do the GL dailies, I was revered on my mage (got exalted AFTER I turned in Vyraxxis, the Krik'thik Swarm-Lord lol). I picked them up and decided to check if it was available, it WASN'T, so I continued on to do the first set of GL at the Golden stair. After I did them they sent to to Mistfall village, I checked again..NOT available, I did that set of quests then they sent me to Settingsun Garrison, I did the The Battle Ring and the other one that last 90 seconds, they than sent me to do Bloodied Skies, flying to the wall,,OMG THERE IT WAS,,,THE BLUE ! from Kelari Featherfoot. I picked it up but have not done it yet.

I have to do the GL on my Druid, I will post back and say if it was the same as above. On a side note, this toon, my Shammy is exalted with GL,,,he could NOT pick up the quest, so I'm guessing he has to do all the GL to get it, I will post back and let y'all know.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
EDIT TO ADD: Could not do on druid, he's only honored. I did it on my shammy, got the achievement for under 70 seconds. mage is next!! GL all
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]