Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Divide of US-Zul'jin is currently recruiting 1 additional amazing healer to be a core member of our healing team. Divide is a 25-man raiding guild and our current progression in MoP: 6/16HM 25-Man. Zul'jin is a high pop server with a large raiding community.
What we look for in our applicants:
1. Show that you enjoy raiding and the challenges & wipes.
2. Ability to adapt and maintain high situational awareness.
3. Know your class inside and out. Always min/maxing for an encounter.
4. Willingness to prepare ahead of times, read and take part in strategy discussions on our forums.
5. Have history/logs that prove your a quality raider.
6. Have a stable computer and internet connection.
Divide Website: http://www.divideguild.net
If you need more information or have any questions you can also get in touch with us via REALID: firstname.lastname@example.org or BATTLETAG: Sentient#1916, or by whispering any of our officers (see the bottom of this post) in game / PMing them on our website.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Prior to our move to Zul'jin, Divide had been one of the top Horde guilds on Greymane since the start of BC. We have been and will continue to be a fun & drama-free raiding guild that is absolutely focused on progression. As has always been the case, we remain fully committed to 25-man raiding. In Wrath, we were the first horde-side guild on Greymane to kill 'HM Halion & HM LK' (12/12 HM 25 ICC, HM 25 RS, 12/12 HM 10s, drakes 25 & 10s). In Firelands we had the server-first 25-man Heroic Rag Kill. In DS, we went 8/8 HM in Dragon Soul and have cleared it weekly as well as killed every boss at 0% buff as we wait for MoP.
Outside of our main raids, we do old content on a consistent basis and have been clearing 25 FL and various ICC raids weekly as well as numerous alt runs, etc. We also run guild events quite frequently, such as our Stormwind Trike Race and our Firelands Speed-run Draft raid extravaganza!
Our 25 man Raid schedule is Wed, Thur, Sun, Mon from 7:30-11:00PM Central (or 8:30-12PM EST). Invites usually go out 15 mins prior to raid time.
Our Greymane Firelands Progression was:
- 7/7 Hardmode (Server First 25-Man 7/7HM, and Server First Legendary Staff)
- Top US 100 25-Man Raiding Guild.
What do we provide our raiders?
We provide full boss strategies on our forums & raider feedback on a consistent basis. We provide all of raiders with food prior to the pull, two cauldrons a raid night for flasks, and potions for use during the raid night. Vets and Core ranked raiders get additional potions and free enchants (and some free gems).
What do we look for in our applicants?
We are looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know their class inside-out, keep up with the latest (and upcoming) additions and changes to the game, have stable computers and Internet connections, and come prepared with knowledge of the boss mechanics.
Please note that we do not recruit anybody to be on the "bench". All raiders recruited to the guild are being considered for a core spot on the team. If we didn't feel comfortable having you as a core raider with us then we wouldn't be accepting your application in the first place.
Indeed! We currently have a system in place wherein we will reimburse the transfer fees for exceptional individuals. The way this works is as follows: The standard procedure following the acceptance of your application is that you will go through a 2 week evaluation period during which we analyze you fully on multiple levels. At the end of the 2 week period one of four things can happen:
1) We decide that you suck, and that we can't offer you a spot on our raid team.
2) We decide that we still need some more time to come to a decision and extend the evaluation period by 1 week.
3) We have decided that you are a skilled player and you have met our expectations of you during your trial period. As such we will promote you to member rank!
4) We have decided that you are a truly exceptional player and you have exceeded our expectations of you during your trial period! As such we will promote you to member rank and reimburse your transfer fees as an acknowledgement of your skill! Good job!
If you feel like you would be a good fit then we strongly encourage you to submit an application on our website:
REALID: email@example.com or BATTLETAG: Sentient#1916
You can track our Raiding Progress and read more guild information at wow progress:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.