[A] Gnome Alone LFM 10man Guild Recruiting

90 Dwarf Paladin
>> History

Small group of players with most still playing from Day 1 on Shattered Hand. We've lost some of our core raiding members due to the last expansion. We've raiding all content with most heroic modes completed. We are a mature quiet bunch.

>> LFM

We are a 10 man guild. We are looking for more guild members to up our core raiding team. Also looking for active players to do challenge modes and some PVP. We also love to doing achievements. If your Alliance and want to raid look us up!

Types of classes that are definitely desirable to us are: Hybrid OT, Healers, Ranged DPS.

>> Raid Time

Currently we have a set day and time. Fridays 9:30pm-Whenever server time. Generally we like to clear everything in one night and leave the rest of the week open to people.

>> Contact

Reply here or message Ahroo or Star in game.

Thanks for the time!
Reply Quote
If you like, you can put me down as a backup dps. I understand that you would take a guildie first, and I am 100% okay with that and won't be bent out of shape if I don't get to go sometime. I am a friendly player and enjoy playing with other friendly players.
Reply Quote
Would you be interested in a joint guild 10 man run with DOTB? We have many classes and specs who are highly interested in raiding again, and soon.
Reply Quote
Would you be interested in a joint guild 10 or 25 man run with DOTB? We have many classes and specs who are highly interested in raiding. We are 4/6 MSV 10.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]