Battleground Queues and Addons

90 Undead Death Knight

Keep speaking the truth Tiny!

Oh! Oh! Oh! Hater here! Hey, over here! Hater here! Check me! It is funny! :D

Oogies from your profile I think you would not be a hater if you tried it, you'd have a blast.
100 Undead Warrior
You guys asked for a BLUE post and you definitely got answered. All i can say is 5.1 Working as intended. I remember when this guy Tiny said something like " To say they made this change just to stop people from doing premades is asinine." Now what your going to spend all your time on this forum crying about it and exploiting the game for premades still. Keep ignoring blue post that you asked for and see whats going to go down with your account. As i called it before its going to happen again. A while from now im going to armory this kids character only to find it no longer exists.

NA NA NA NA HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE!!!!

it is and was an asinine move. it's just amazing how
dense so many people can be. bg premades, be they
rated or not, is not a cheat or exploit. never has been
and this has been acknowledged by blizz.

think about it. the move was not to stop full on premades
in the bg's. the move and the flavor text you're getting
by the blue's and others is nothing but a cosmetic bluff,
a slight of hand, a hoodwink. there's more going on here.

full on premades have not been banned. why? because
it is not a cheat. it is not an exploit. the move on the
5man queue was an asinine move.

btw, the bg's are to stomp and get stomped. getting
roflstomped, crushed, beat to a pulp... it's completely
fair. can't deal, then the battleground is not for you.

run away little girl.

Cheers.
Pleb.
Edited by Theplebian on 12/2/2012 3:00 PM PST
90 Undead Warlock
12/02/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Theplebian
run away little girl

Love hearing that in game. :) Even solo queuing, I hear it at least twice a bg.
Nobody does War Games, Its really not a valid a suggestion. People just don't do things with no real reward tagged to it. Look at scenarios same thing, it doesn't really reward people so people don't do it. End of discussion.
85 Blood Elf Mage
5 guys in a 10 man bg traveling as a group cannot be readily discerned as a full or partial premade no matter how well that half of your brain works. Also, pugs in a bg with a partial premade tend to run with them because they stomp kids. Just say that you made an incorrect statement two pages ago so we can get on with our lives. FYI whether I'm in a partial or a full premade we ALWAYS own mid in a flag match. *takes false logic and throws it out the window as pseudointellectual*

Again,stop drawing your own conclusions.
5 guys traveling together in 10 man group is a premade according to you?What are you smoking??I would like some please.

The way that group coordinates,specific CCs over steamrolling,locking down healers are all a part of that 5 man group.Honestly am I talking to a person with an IQ below 50?

I'm just gonna stop replying to your trolling.Have a nice day.

Oh and just for good measure

12/02/2012 01:14 AMPosted by Raienryuu
Stop lying to yourself. You just like to play God Mode.

Edit: The quote above is a post made by Dysheki

Cheers :)
Edited by Raienryuu on 12/2/2012 2:25 PM PST
100 Undead Mage
Why blizzard? Now we have to play with bots again. You should be finding a way to eliminate bots and stop eliminating good addons.
90 Tauren Shaman
"this about it. the move was not to stop full on premades
in the bg's. the move and the flavor text you're getting
by the blue's and others is nothing but a cosmetic bluff,
a slight of hand, a hoodwink. think about it."

^^ This

To all you noobs who are rejoicing "ahh yes no more premade BG's we can finally be bad without consequence!" Please know, we still run premades, we still are grouping, and we still will continue to roflstomp you. It's just slightly less convienent we have to countdown queue now, oh noes. Lol all blizz did was address this supposed issue, they didn't fix it. Hey, at least they addressed it, more than could be said about the bots.
90 Undead Warlock
Look at scenarios same thing, it doesn't really reward people so people don't do it. End of discussion.

I beg to differ. That's quick easy money, better than doing dailies imo.
90 Human Warrior
Premades vs. pugs was, is, and never will be, fair. Everyone knows this, but the only people contesting it are people who know what they stand to lose. But don't delude yourself into thinking that the way that it was, was the way it was meant to be. Learn to let go, and accept the fact that you had, quite literally, an unfair advantage. Yes, it will be slower to get honor now. Adapt or get left behind, but don't parrot the ridiculous arguments that are being thrown around now. The people against this know what they will lose, but they also know that they never earned it fairly in the first place.
12/02/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Jugaa
Look at scenarios same thing, it doesn't really reward people so people don't do it. End of discussion.

I beg to differ. That's quick easy money, better than doing dailies imo.

lol you do scenarios for money, wow thank you for even trying to act smart. Nobody should be doing dailies for the reason of money alone either. Its just part of the reward attached, to getting your lesser charms for your elder charms nothing more. Yes it helps pay the repair bills, but acting like its a good way to make money in wow is beyond stupid.

I'm sorry for laughing but you really made me laugh.
Edited by Shinyman on 12/2/2012 4:12 PM PST
90 Undead Warrior
The latest version of oQueue is dedicated to Ghostcrawler.

I am the "o" in oQueue and I approve this thread.
100 Undead Warrior
12/02/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Axeo
Premades vs. pugs was, is, and never will be, fair. Everyone knows this, but the only people contesting it are people who know what they stand to lose. But don't delude yourself into thinking that the way that it was, was the way it was meant to be. Learn to let go, and accept the fact that you had, quite literally, an unfair advantage. Yes, it will be slower to get honor now. Adapt or get left behind, but don't parrot the ridiculous arguments that are being thrown around now. The people against this know what they will lose, but they also know that they never earned it fairly in the first place.

this is warcraft. not candyland.
it's a battleground. not a safe house.

full on premades are as right as rain.
overwhelming the enemy is fully fair.

there's bg win objectives and enemy players.
you stomp the enemy in pursuit of the win.

if you cannot tolerate getting totally beat down,
annihilated, pummeled, roflstomped, wtfpwnd,
then, the battlegrounds are not for you.

run away little girl, run away.

Cheers.
Pleb.
Edited by Theplebian on 12/2/2012 4:49 PM PST
77 Draenei Death Knight
12/02/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Dysheki
What achievements are going to be hard/impossible to get now? I saw someone mention AV Perfection, but is that all?

I've gotten AV Perfection in a solo queue, with a small group, and with a premade against a premade.

It will be ok. The sky is still in the air.

I never said the sky was falling, I'm just curious which achievements people believe will be harder now.
100 Tauren Druid
11/30/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Lothrik
It's no more ridiculous than queuing for AV with 1-2 friends and going up against a 40M premade only to get steamrolled.

Specific queueing for any BG takes the 'random' part out of it. If they think it is broken maintain keeping the random queueing no more than 5 people but allowed people to specific queue for BGs with groups larger than 5. With the specific queueing there is no conquest OR bonus honor for winning there is only the fun of slaughtering people alongside 6-8 of your close friends who happen to also enjoy PvPing. Another thing is a 5 man group (let's just say a 5s team) can do nearly as much damage in a BG as a full group. Many a times my best friend IRL will join a match where the team is losing (say WSG 2-0) and just the TWO OF US will be enough to completely change the outcome and win the game. Playing against a premade will ONLY MAKE YOU A BETTER PLAYER. You don't get better by steamrolling others though sometimes you can learn something silly but effective from a noob you happen to be destroying into dust.
I think comparing 40 man premades to 10-15 man is too big of an extreme. Blizzard just took the easy route of disabling raid groups from Quing up instead of something that actually takes count of people. Cause I do think 40 man premades are just way too one sided, given there are lot of objectives to be done in those, and ways to really manipulate farming. I mean whats is the time limit on an ioc, av? This change overall really does hurt pvp guilds too much. I feel bad for the pvp community, I believe this is too extreme a change.
100 Undead Warrior
12/02/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Shinyman
I think comparing 40 man premades to 10-15 man is too big of an extreme. Blizzard just took the easy route of disabling raid groups from Quing up instead of something that actually takes count of people. Cause I do think 40 man premades are just way too one sided, given there are lot of objectives to be done in those, and ways to really manipulate farming. I mean whats is the time limit on an ioc, av? This change overall really does hurt pvp guilds too much. I feel bad for the pvp community, I believe this is too extreme a change.

a 40man premade in a 40man bg is fine. putting 50 into a 40man
then yeah, a bit one sided. yes, there are a lot of objective
considerations in AV that will put you closer to a win but that is
neither here nor there where the premade is debated.

manipulate farming? *scratches head* AV is reinforcement
based. it's as farming friendly as you can get. if you kill
500 of the enemy, depleting their reinforcements to zero,
and do so before the opposing team, you win. that's fair.

it's clear that you know there's something wrong with
what this patch has done. even more scary is what may
be coming next. they've started down an ugly path that
can only be remedied by removing this absurdity.

the only real restriction on premades
is the size of the battleground itself.

Cheers.
Pleb.
Edited by Theplebian on 12/2/2012 8:12 PM PST
90 Undead Warlock
lol you do scenarios for money, wow thank you for even trying to act smart. Nobody should be doing dailies for the reason of money alone either. Its just part of the reward attached, to getting your lesser charms for your elder charms nothing more. Yes it helps pay the repair bills, but acting like its a good way to make money in wow is beyond stupid.

I'm sorry for laughing but you really made me laugh.

I didn't say it was good money, but they're quick.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]