The loot you COULD have gotten.

87 Goblin Priest
That's right, _______--You lost. And let me tell you what you didn't win: a twenty volume set of the Encyclopedia International, a case of Turtle Wax, and a year's supply of Rice-A-Roni, the San Francisco Treat. But that's not all.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
This is one of the reasons I refuse to kill extra LFR bosses. I might que with a guildy to get them in faster, but I drop imediatly.
Reply Quote
OMG you people cry about anything really just get over it OP.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Wow, this is terrible.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
GIVE THE MAN A TIER TOKEN HOLY CRAP
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
11/30/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Crithto
Your frustration is completely justified, Xeylas. This was not meant to happen and we fixed the issue with Patch 5.1.

Was it not meant to happen or was it embarrassing when all the people who didn't receive their loot the first week of the second half of HoF LFR had screenshots of what they should have gotten complained that no one would replace said loot?

I like the change, but I think it's silly to call intended functions that backfired bugs. I had never saw that specially made window used for anything else.

(Edit: I wanted to mention that I have nothing against Crithto or any of the CMs.)
Edited by Zanzabarr on 12/1/2012 11:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I've noticed something. Last week, I cleared the LFRs after reset.

Later that day, ran them again with the guild. To help out.

I know I can't get any gear from it, but after killing a boss, a little window popped up that said,

"You are not eligible for the following loot because you have already looted from this boss." Or something along those lines.

And in the box was a picture of a tier token.

Is that really necessary? They couldn't just not have anything happen after you kill the boss? I like running LFR when I'm bored with pals. But now, I don't want to, because it's a sad moment when Blizzard says, "Hey, we were going to give you this. BUT. You already looted from the boss this week. So we'll just keep it. Thought we'd let you know though."

Please. Take this out.

Friends ask me to run LFR with them, and I have to say, "No, I don't really feel like running on a treadmill while Blizzard dangles a metaphorical Twinkie in front of my eyes."

It just seems a bit redundant.

This is probably the best thing I've read all night!! Haha I love Blizzard keep up the good work hahaha
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
11/30/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Pewpewblast
Your frustration is completely justified, Xeylas. This was not meant to happen and we fixed the issue with Patch 5.1.

What?

This has been happening since DS LFR... How are you saying it was unintended? o.o;

That isnt completely true. In DS LFR you saw the loot that dropped that EVERYONE got to roll on. In MoP LFR you see the uncontested loot YOU would have won had you not already done it.
Reply Quote
2 Troll Rogue
yeah i had this happen to me too...showed me a shiny new neck piece that would have moved me along to the next set in lfr...i was sooo bummed i /camped for a lil while cause i had just ran it this mornin and all i got was stupid 28.50gold lol...seems like that is all i get...but yeah i agree op i will not run it more than once to save my life now...lol it is just like here take this..oh wait...i gave you some gold earlier...dont you wish you could trade? buahahahahahahahahahahaha
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
What's funny to me is that if you run it and see you missed a tier token, then toss a coin, you get gold.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
this happened to me with Starcaller. Still have't got it since... "lol look what rng would of given you"...
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Paladin
this character not found or character alreaddy has that name stuff is really starting to piss me off anyone else agree?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I ran it a second time and saw a tier pioece as well, I used my roll on it and won the tier piece. This was the week before 5.1
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I've noticed something. Last week, I cleared the LFRs after reset.

Later that day, ran them again with the guild. To help out.

I know I can't get any gear from it, but after killing a boss, a little window popped up that said,

"You are not eligible for the following loot because you have already looted from this boss." Or something along those lines.

And in the box was a picture of a tier token.

Is that really necessary? They couldn't just not have anything happen after you kill the boss? I like running LFR when I'm bored with pals. But now, I don't want to, because it's a sad moment when Blizzard says, "Hey, we were going to give you this. BUT. You already looted from the boss this week. So we'll just keep it. Thought we'd let you know though."

Please. Take this out.

Friends ask me to run LFR with them, and I have to say, "No, I don't really feel like running on a treadmill while Blizzard dangles a metaphorical Twinkie in front of my eyes."

It just seems a bit redundant.

You get tier loot, there is people who have run every run since release and still have yet to see anything other than gold.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
haha, man, that is disheartening.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I am so glad they took that out, was like a kick in the crotch to say 'hey you would have gotten gear this time but as you got gold already you don't get it'.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
11/30/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Crithto

I rejoice that you fixed this! It was seriously demoralizing. =^_^= A big thank you to you and all the devs!!
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
Insult to injury especially as hard as gear is to get. I was on my Monk, had been struggling, running dozens upon dozens of heroics, gagging on dailies and having to pass on guild activities and raids because dailies took up such a huge amount of time, but I needed shoulders, my 410 leveling greens were cramping my style. Ran LFR reset day, got the slap in the face pittance of gold that didn't even cover my repairs for the messy run, and then ran it again to help guildies get a shorter que (I'm a healer). First half of MV the window pops up telling me I cant roll on SHOULDERS. THEN when the patch drops my Valor and Justice get reversed and the Valor I'd been saving so I could buy shoulders when I unlocked Golden Lotus was almost gone and I had 3K Justice points.... (A problem Blizz still hasn't even looked at inspite of multiple tickets) MoP is the prettiest boiling pot of maddening frustration I've ever played hands down.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]