Misery LF Hunter, Enh shaman, Lock.

90 Draenei Priest
Misery has very high expectations of itself and of its members. We are have been raiding on arygos since 2008. Please keep in mind that Misery is a raiding guild that wants to compete with the best guilds at a higher level, which means we want you to be at your best 100% of the time. We expect everyone to always come prepared with the best of the best consumables, taking the initiative to research any changes made to your class, optimizing your spec/gear/gem choices and most importantly the encounters we are currently working on.

<Misery> raids from 7:00 to 11:00 on Arygos, an Est server. Raids are TUESDAY through THURSDAY.

Our current progression:

Mogu'shan Vaults:

1/6 Heroic

Heart of Fear:

6/6 Normal

Terrace of Endless Spring:

4/4

These classes are what we are currently looking for:

***All classes/specs are basically open for recruitment right now. All of our current members spots are open for competition. If your class/spec is not listed below but you feel like you are good and are willing to compete for a spot against our full members please apply. We do not pick our raid spots based on seniority or popularity, it comes down to skill and who can help us kill bosses more efficiently***

Tanks

~ We are always looking for exceptional Tanks. If you feel you are an exceptional Tank (no matter what class) please submit an application.

DPS

Melee

~ 1 Frost Dk
~ 1 Rogue
~ 1 Enh Shaman

Ranged

~ 1 Hunter
~ 1 Lock

Healers

~ We are always looking for an exceptional Healer to complete our healing roster. If you feel you are an exceptional Healer (no matter what class), feel free to submit an application. Don't be alarmed if you armory our guild and see several of your class. We are probably recruiting to replace failures which is why your classes recruitment has been opened. What we are looking for is a person that can do the following:

~ Can raid at least 3 nights a week!
~ Can raid 4 hours a night!
~ Doesn't die in AOE!
~ Can press buttons in a timely manner!
~ Can have 100% attendance! That means actually showing up!
Edited by Omnicientone on 12/28/2012 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Misery has very high expectations of itself and of its members

Yet you allow your raiders to come in non optimal specs and pat them on the back while they refuse to do any sort of utility.

Leads into this next beauty of quote:

We do not pick our raid spots based on seniority or popularity, it comes down to skill and who can help us kill bosses more efficiently

I lol'd. Explain Tweeks position in raid if thats the case....

But that's right! You don't care as long as those members suckle upon your teat of leadership.

Anyone who HAS been on Arygos for any length of time is familiar with the 'leadership' of this guild. If you are one of the misguided few who believes this would actually be a step in the right direction for your future in raiding, please check again. GM has a self admitted lust for power and need to have control. Ironically he's perhaps the worst leader you can come across, on or off the internet.

Branched into a new guild, realized every person who doesn't have their nose up his rear end only joined in the hope to sling shot into SnDs core raid (which none of his current guild ever got accepted into), sees every single 'recruit' to his raid bail and now is scurrying to pick up the shattered pieces of his big power play.

Good luck with your aspirations, perhaps your best bud Murlochholmes will come help you out. Oh wait! he just trolls the forums for you all, even he wouldn't be caught dead with the tag <Misery> under his name.

Edited by Phattits on 12/1/2012 11:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Ethug post on your main. It makes the drama more exciting.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Did you not just ask another guild that posted on your thread to stay out of your guilds thread and focus on killing bosses? Learn to take your on advice. I mean everyone who has ever had to endure a conversation with you would agree you think you can't be wrong anyhow.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I haven't raided in a couple months, but really why do you see the need to come into the thread and start this up again? Obviously, you two have something personal with each other...so keep it personal? You no longer share the same tag, the same mumble/vent, and I highly doubt you have each other on readID, so why not just drop it and enjoy your WoW experience?
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
bump for some high quality guilds who get in and get out
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
to the top
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Is jumping INTO lava a solution to an oncoming lavawall?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
From what i understand its the only solution
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
:-I
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
^
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
OH MY GOD OMNI I'M GOING TO DIE :( SORRY FOR MAKING FUN OF ENVISAGE.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Why would I care if you make fun of envisage? Who are you?
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
Why should you care:

1. I probably have the most power on the realm of Arygos.

Who am I:

2. Imagine a nicer version of Ethug. (and someone who doesn't pad their meters with healing rain/healing tide)

If you really want to know me, I'm 6 foot tall, white, male, very strong (nice build). I was diagnosed with an anonymous disease because I don't want to disclose that information. However, I've been recently offered a record deal from a local record label called "!@#$ing %^-*!es and Beat @#$%^-s". I'm going to start my own career next year (if I live that long) and you'll hear some of my beautiful music on the radio.

Here's a rap I wrote for my favorite guild, Fresh Baked Puns.

8 of 8 heroic, ya you mutha*!@#as know
5% nerf, while WKG blows
regime#1, more like regime is done
avantha and boba can't touch Fresh Baked Puns
joined a deadbeat realm just to get realm firsts
made sakaga play holy cuz he can't do work
yell in vent, break our keyboards, do it all with a smirk
virgins irl, our wowheroes page gives us worth

we're desperate for attention, and we always want more
especially from $%^-ty ferals who cant kill heroic blackhorn
too lazy for 25 mans, too good for we know girls
on Arygos we're gods, but we're nothing to the world :(

check out my latest feature with 2 chainz aka tityboi!
spring 2013! debut album! comin at ya!
Edited by Kreayshawn on 12/21/2012 9:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
still need enh shammy, hunter, lock
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]