[CS Lounge]Alts

25 Night Elf Druid
12/01/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Peana
I tolerate questing and leveling because it's a part of the game. I don't really like it though. Quest is still the fastest way to level and that's how I do it.

You're probably a Raider or PvPer?

Super Secret Secret: I'm a care bear.
25 Night Elf Druid
/pouncehugglesDaddyWulf!
I luffs you, Daddy! <3<3<3

DAWTAH!!!

{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}
32 Gnome Warrior
There's no such thing as too many alts ... unless you spend so much time playing different ones you only have one 90 level and have been in Azeroth since day one.

51 here split between two accounts and 3 servers. Actually I should say 40 since 11 of them never get played.

<------ like this one after she got to 32 :)

Currently running a spriest alt mainly except for grinding dailies on my 90.
Edited by Tengianna on 12/1/2012 9:45 AM PST
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
/pouncehugglesDaddyWulf!
I luffs you, Daddy! <3<3<3

DAWTAH!!!

{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}
/sqees in delight
/snorfle
<3
32 Gnome Warrior
/wonders if MG needs a tissue after that /snorfle

<..<
>..>
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
/wonders if MG needs a tissue after that /snorfle

<..<
>..>
i don't use my nose to snorfle :P

i purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
91 Gnome Warlock
I was a raider, guild collasped at the start of this expac. I PvP a lot on my mage and I don't play on pvp servers anymore. I don't like the ganking. It's a people problem as far as I'm considered. When I did play on Emerald Dream I didn't gank, sometimes a lowbie would get caught in my DoT-fest but it wasn't intended for them. -.- I was ran sacking small towns.
90 Night Elf Rogue
12/01/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Peana
sometimes a lowbie would get caught in my DoT-fest

I've done that before but aside from that i pretty much leave lowbies alone unless they are crazy enough to attack me. I just go for the bigger fish as it is more of a challenge.
32 Gnome Warrior
I go away for a few hours and every one leaves and Darn it, I missed the Hermf bunny :( now I has a sad ...

Guess Ill go in game and pick flowers in Northrend with my squishypriest.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*huggles Tengi*
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Mmmm, I am making Curry chicken for dinner tonight. I have everything prepped and ready for the stew pot. RL Cooking skill 600.
32 Gnome Warrior
12/01/2012 01:56 PMPosted by Taamane
*huggles Tengi*

YAY!!!! I no longer has a sad :)

/huggles Taam
32 Gnome Warrior
Must have huggled Taam too hard and used up all my energy. Heading into game before my fingers get me in trouble. My nerves can't put up with much right now along with nicotine withdrawal and I almost "posted" something in another thread I shouldn't.

/runs out
Edited by Tengianna on 12/1/2012 2:11 PM PST
90 Gnome Mage
My main just got an Imperial Moth. Now, do I learn it or sell it?
- Customer Support
10 Blood Elf Priest
HermfHermf!
/bouncetacklehuggles!

<3
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hermf bunny!

*noms*

*giffs Tengi coffee*
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Druid
There's no such thing as too many alts ... unless you spend so much time playing different ones you only have one 90 level and have been in Azeroth since day one.

51 here split between two accounts and 3 servers. Actually I should say 40 since 11 of them never get played.

some days, I think my husband has too many alts. :)
90 Gnome Mage

some days, I think my husband has too many alts. :)

You can never have too many alts. Unless you need to farm 16 plots on all of them. Then you "might" have too many.
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Night Elf Druid
He has 5 level 90s already. >.>
90 Gnome Mage
I got the 3rd set of 4 plots on one character today. The one that hit 90 last night now has 8 plots. Definite difference in rep grinding once you use the commendation.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]