Mass realm transfer

90 Gnome Priest
This more then likely will never happen as much as I wish it would but why not throw it out there... Wtb a discount or something for transferring all toons from one realm to another. I really like the benefits of having all the toons I've already worked on so much on one realm together, but I would really like to change realms... Paying to transfer them all would just be.... ugh. :(

/sad panda over
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Hunter
Yeah, maybe $5 reduction in price for each extra character you transfer on the same realm? But no lower than $10 per?
Reply Quote
Adding a few freebie transfers as a perk to the new annual pass, with maybe a 6 month cooldown would shut me up about it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I wish they'd offer character bundles also. If nothing else it would be alot easier to do multiple characters in one transaction even without a price break but I'd dearly love a deal on multi-toon xfers.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I have been lobbying for this for ages. All 11 character spots filled, would love to move off of PvP realm, will never spend $275 on it. :/
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/01/2012 01:44 AMPosted by Ballerina
Yeah, maybe $5 reduction in price for each extra character you transfer on the same realm? But no lower than $10 per?

Watch what happens with that system:

1 toon @ $25 each: $25
2 toons @ $20 each: $40
3 toons @ $15 each: $45
4 toons @ $10 each: $40... oops.

The only thing I see them realistically doing is transfer all characters on one server to another for a lump fee like $75 or $100.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
12/01/2012 04:42 AMPosted by Boffo

The only thing I see them realistically doing is transfer all characters on one server to another for a lump fee like $75 or $100.

1: 25
2: 45
3: 60
4: 70
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/01/2012 04:45 AMPosted by Otozureru

1: 25
2: 45
3: 60
4: 70

OK, that's a valid interpretation of what was said... but the way she left it non specific like that, so is what I said.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
SSC
How about they just do the right thing and start merging servers?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/01/2012 06:00 AMPosted by Genada
Bad PR(TEH GAIM IZ DIEING GUIZ), issues pop up if any guilds or characters share names.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

They don't think it is the right thing.

And neither will all the people who set the forum ablaze because they lost their name... or because, as they have said, merging servers won't solve the problems.

But really, this is a tangent to the discussion at hand anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Since the achievements are account bound, I'd just make a recruit a friend account and re-level your characters and move your main over (with everything you need).

That's what I'd do if I was moving realms and what I have done twice already. D;
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Even if they merge servers people will still want to transfer sometimes. Some servers will always be more progressed than others (which doesn't always line up with population amounts btw), sometimes you'll find you have friends on another server you want to play with (or return to if you move and it doesn't work out).

xfers don't happen over pop alone so mergers really don't impact this conversation.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
12/01/2012 04:35 AMPosted by Paiu
I have been lobbying for this for ages. All 11 character spots filled, would love to move off of PvP realm, will never spend $275 on it. :/

This. So much this.

It's not that I can't afford it, it's that it's really greedy. I would never pay full price to transfer 11 characters on principal.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
FYI,

I tried to get a discount for transfer to a higher activity realm,myself being a player for 6 years and them practically giving the software away now(when I paid full price for each and every one like most). I already paid transfered my main to a "better realm" Anywho this is the response I got when asking for some sort of discount to transfer my alts....

Hello there,I'm Colton with account and technical services, I was lucky enough to pull your ticket today and assist you with it. I spoke with a supervisor about this and I got shot down. :(I understand that you have been a long time customer and also understand $25.00 a character can be quite expensive, however with CRZ, you can actually do raids across realms now, and not just LFR but the normal and heroic versions.The only thing you are unable to do across realms is arena.Thank you for your patience in this matter and if there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to respond to this ticket.<(^o^<) (>^-^)> d {◕ ◡ ◕}zAccount & Technical Support Rep ColtonBlizzard Entertainmenthttp://us.battle.net/support

ROFL@ CRZ makes it all O.K. with the world.....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
FYI,

I tried to get a discount for transfer to a higher activity realm,myself being a player for 6 years and them practically giving the software away now(when I paid full price for each and every one like most). I already paid transfered my main to a "better realm" Anywho this is the response I got when asking for some sort of discount to transfer my alts....

Hello there,I'm Colton with account and technical services, I was lucky enough to pull your ticket today and assist you with it. I spoke with a supervisor about this and I got shot down. :(I understand that you have been a long time customer and also understand $25.00 a character can be quite expensive, however with CRZ, you can actually do raids across realms now, and not just LFR but the normal and heroic versions.The only thing you are unable to do across realms is arena.Thank you for your patience in this matter and if there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to respond to this ticket.<(^o^<) (>^-^)> d {◕ ◡ ◕}zAccount & Technical Support Rep ColtonBlizzard Entertainmenthttp://us.battle.net/support

ROFL@ CRZ makes it all O.K. with the world.....

Yeah, becuase CRZ gets you off that pvp realm into a PvE one if you wanted to... oh... wait...
Reply Quote
2 Human Warlock
Very few businesses give any kind of discount when purchasing items in bulk, why do people think Blizzard will do this? The prices are set to where they are for a reason. Not only does everything in a business cost some kind of resource, Blizzard has stated they don't want these features to be over used. They also need to ensure that these features aren't used for the wrong reasons.

CRZ was not designed to fix server pop issues, it was designed to fix zone population.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I don't see what a server transfer will accomplish really. You would still be stuck with much of the stuff that CRZ sucks at. I have toons on Dragonmaw (PVP) and Fizzcrank (normal). The CRZ issues I have and the things I dislike about it are there regardless of what server I'm playing on.

Moving toons isn't going to solve anything. IDK why people would even pay to have a toon change now when it doesn't matter what server is your 'home' server as soon as you leave the capitols you are with 4 other servers where either the resources on the other 4 are unavailable (if they exist at all). Last I played, I still was falling from my mounts at a death dealing height when crossing certain zones - yup bugged them but still was happening so...along with all the other dislikes and glitches since CRZ I have been playing less on any of the two servers.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
With the CRZ it's almost criminal that they'd still charge anything for a transfer!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]