Rerolling or possible transfer...

87 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guys, just a few questions about the server that I was hoping someone could/would answer. (Or troll, whateves brah!)

Took a break from wow and just recently came back to find my server is pretty void of life. The wife and I are looking for a new server to either reroll on or possibly transfer some toons.

I played a resto druid for the past few expansions and this paladin for parts of Cata as Prot spec. The wife has played nothing but a mage since Vanilla.

Just curious how balanced the server is as far as H/A is concerned? World PvP at all? Any friendly, casual guilds that raid but dont need 5 nights a week for it? How are the AHs on Horde? Overall attitude of Horde?

Anyone that can answer these for me would be awesome.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: Im sure I can find this online somewhere, but can someone also let me know the timezone this server is running on? And possibly which city server hub it runs out of?
Edited by Mordalis on 12/1/2012 11:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just curious how balanced the server is as far as H/A is concerned? World PvP at all? Any friendly, casual guilds that raid but dont need 5 nights a week for it? How are the AHs on Horde? Overall attitude of Horde?

1. I would say 60/40 alliance/horde
2. All day every day
3. Only a plethora
4. can't say
5. Angry, because we kill them

the server runs on a CST clock
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
If you do decide to transfer here Second Attempt might be a good fit for you. Lots of mature players in the guild who like to have fun and raid at the same time. Our recruit post is on the main page here or just /w me or any one online in our guild any time for more info.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
From what I have seen, horde/ally ratio is pretty close to each other. PVP constantly. Several RBGS and arena teams. AH market can be higher than a person would like depending on the day.

You can go to wowprogress.com to see the estimated horde/ally ratio, and you can see progression. Last time I checked, ally had the most progression. I haven't seen too many rude people lately.

If you decide to move here, I would love to talk with you and your wife about joining our guild. I would love for another couple to join, and there are only a handful of ladies in the guild.
We raid 3 nights a week from 8-11pm cst. Friendly, casual, and hilarious in mumble.

aayia#1539
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Sorry, due to work and real life I wasnt able to check back as soon as I hoped.

I must say that Hypeir answer to #3 made me chuckle a bit.

Thanks for the replies Ondonnick and Aayia. Once I get a chance this week to log on for longer than 10 minutes I will for sure shoot you both a whisper if online. Im sure some of my questions can be answered by anyone on the /who list though.

Thanks again guys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]