the only thing that is dead is this server
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
This is news?
Reply Quote
Apparently. I never got the memo.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
This is news to me as well. Especially since Guildwatch's new Personnel Officer has recorded us having over 100 active members.
Reply Quote
lolwatch
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
12/01/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Ocba
This is news to me as well. Especially since Guildwatch's new Personnel Officer has recorded us having over 100 active members.

I think we have conflicting concepts of the word "active" here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Feathermoon PvP died with cross realm BGs and arenas.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/01/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Ocba

No, your "Personnel Officer" is merely using a bot to track people who are in the Guildwatch channel. That's entirely different from active members.

Try using meeting attendance numbers instead.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
12/01/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Malanie

No, your "Personnel Officer" is merely using a bot to track people who are in the Guildwatch channel. That's entirely different from active members.

Try using meeting attendance numbers instead.

Meeting attendance? How about presence at battles/ alarm responses?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/01/2012 11:46 PMPosted by Kelliana
Meeting attendance? How about presence at battles/ alarm responses?

Whatever numbers make you happy that don't automatically assume everyone who happens to be listening in the channel is a member of Guildwatch. I only said meeting attendance because that seems like it would include more of the dedicated members as opposed to everyone pulled into a defense raid who happened to be in the zone at the time.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
There's been more world PvP in the past week than there has been for ages.

I really don't get what these 'server is dead' announcements are supposed to achieve. Is it just general whining? People not wanting to make their own activity? People just wanting to join the Happy Fun Times Cynicism Club? Or are you just trying to scare people off from the server, making it more 'dead' than you already think it is? (Personally, I don't think it's dead at all.)

If you think the server is dead or dying, try to revitalise it. Perhaps you already have been, in which case I would urge you not to stop trying.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/01/2012 11:52 PMPosted by Malanie
Whatever numbers make you happy that don't automatically assume everyone who happens to be listening in the channel is a member of Guildwatch.

You're a member of Guildwatch the second you join the channel. But as is clearly being overlooked, Guildwatch is strictly voluntary-based. I don't really care who's in the channel, what they do, or if they even help; as long as they are in the channel they are a member and are subjected to come help if the call goes out.

12/02/2012 12:01 AMPosted by Vivimord
I really don't get what these 'server is dead' announcements are supposed to achieve.

Mal is trying to artificially create a perspective of void in PvP in order to inflate his ego on the fact that he's running RBG's on a mid-level slowly reaching the upper ranks.

12/01/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Malkavet
lolwatch

This also means that he has to discredit the only group who can beat him in order to create the illusion that he stands on the top of the mountain. It really is a poor attempt.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
12/02/2012 06:04 AMPosted by Ocba
You're a member of Guildwatch the second you join the channel. But as is clearly being overlooked, Guildwatch is strictly voluntary-based. I don't really care who's in the channel, what they do, or if they even help; as long as they are in the channel they are a member and are subjected to come help if the call goes out.

You do recognize how ridiculously bloated this method of judging membership is, particularly where the channel is free to join, right? Hell, Horde spy characters would qualify under it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/02/2012 06:04 AMPosted by Ocba
Mal is trying to artificially create a perspective of void in PvP in order to inflate his ego on the fact that he's running RBG's on a mid-level slowly reaching the upper ranks.

lol, you said inflate
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/02/2012 09:37 AMPosted by Kelliana
Hell, Horde spy characters would qualify under it.

If a Horde spy were in the Guildwatch channel on an active basis, kudos to them; although I don't believe we are hiding anything they don't already know nor say anything in the channels that are in need of keeping secret.
Reply Quote
Sarcasm is a lost art.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
This also means that he has to discredit the only group who can beat him in order to create the illusion that he stands on the top of the mountain. It really is a poor attempt.

Tee-hee.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/02/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Garlanth

Tee-hee.

Did all the honorable players leave THC when Ebon did?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]