This Just In: PvP on Feathermoon is Dead

90 Pandaren Hunter
Bring out cher dead! *rings bell* Bring out cher dead!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Guildwatch hasn't been anything to worry about for two expansions. Your overall quality of player is lacking and the general lack of coordination won't cause any of us to lose sleep. The only time Guildwatch stands their ground is when they have the backing of their PvP betters such as Welda, Balls and Fallen Creed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
12/02/2012 08:39 PMPosted by Novikova
Bring out cher dead! *rings bell* Bring out cher dead!

But I'm not dead yet!

*wink* Great movie.

(Sorry guys, not going to pitch in with kicking the dead horse. Poor things needs to be buried.)
Edited by Jaerika on 12/2/2012 9:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
Wait if PvP is dead why are we having this argument. I'm going back to my daily quests...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/02/2012 08:58 PMPosted by Garlanth
Guildwatch hasn't been anything to worry about for two expansions. Your overall quality of player is lacking and the general lack of coordination won't cause any of us to lose sleep. The only time Guildwatch stands their ground is when they have the backing of their PvP betters such as Welda, Balls and Fallen Creed.

Itza is the only one of those in the 'Watch. Fallen Creed and Balls are just a seperate PvP guild.

Aside from that, your statement couldn't me more far wrong. We have kept our role of the Defenders of the Alliance alive and well through these expansions. If you expect us to go do what the horde does and attack after we have been attacked, kill horde leaders, and brandish ratings around, then you are sorely mistaken. When we see alarms go off, we group up and take out the offenders. That hasn't changed.

As for lack of coordination, you are also wrong there. Our General and Officer ranks are filled and refillled when needed, and one of those people are in lead of any major defense raids. Granted, we don't use live chat systems for regular defense, so we use raid chat instead.

And finally, I'd love to see your list of 'PvP betters', because while your mentioned above may be amazing PvPers, we have member of equal skill and dedication such as Mixler, Bennik, and Rodek.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
12/03/2012 05:22 AMPosted by Ocba
do what the horde does

I could easily spout blanketed statements about 'the Alliance' if I let my emotions/rage get the better of me in a fit of passion, but I know better. It's not a fair assumption to box an entire group into a stereotype like that based off of a one-sided perspective.

There are a good number of us that are more level-headed & tactical than what you claim. Just because we're not the loud ones doesn't mean we're not the majority.

I can say more but I won't because it's not worth it.
Edited by Jaerika on 12/3/2012 9:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Itza is the only one of those in the 'Watch. Fallen Creed and Balls are just a seperate PvP guild.

Aside from that....

Quit responding to Alanth and Malkavet's posts. I promise you, nothing productive will result from it. They're trolls, you're just feeding them.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
12/01/2012 01:15 PMPosted by Malkavet
Just thought you all should know.

I MAKE PvP happen
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Garlanth... Alanth... .... Of course, why didn't I see it before? Its a nice change, Jinglz is a better Herald for EP anyways and Malk speaks for himself, I like it.

Quit responding to Alanth and Malkavet's posts. I promise you, nothing productive will result from it. They're trolls, you're just feeding them.

Malk's like me, he's just having fun. You should look on the other thread, though, he's not as much a troll as I thought, at least.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
^_^

Now is it time for me to hand out some of my tea? And cookies?
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Ocba
Malk's like me, he's just having fun. You should look on the other thread, though, he's not as much a troll as I thought, at least.

Shut your dirty mouth you failhunter.
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Morgaath
Just thought you all should know.

I MAKE PvP happen

Tier 6 was so much sexier
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
12/03/2012 08:23 PMPosted by Dukago

I MAKE PvP happen

Tier 6 was so much sexier

I'm bringin sexy back
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

Aside from that....

I'm only a troll because you're easy.

The number of people in this game that I've held actual animosity for I can count on just a few fingers. Tiran for being a total d-bag. You for spit spamming my wife for a solid ten minutes. And finally Ocba for his insensitive and idiotic comments in regards to a friends suicide.

Anything other than that is just trash talk designed to make you rage harder and play worse.

The fact of the matter Kels is that I've been around longer and contributed more than you would ever care to acknowledge. But please, label me as a simple troll if it makes you feel superior.

Lord knows you need the help.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior

I'm only a troll because you're easy.

The number of people in this game that I've held actual animosity for I can count on just a few fingers. Tiran for being a total d-bag. You for spit spamming my wife for a solid ten minutes. And finally Ocba for his insensitive and idiotic comments in regards to a friends suicide.

Anything other than that is just trash talk designed to make you rage harder and play worse.

The fact of the matter Kels is that I've been around longer and contributed more than you would ever care to acknowledge. But please, label me as a simple troll if it makes you feel superior.

Lord knows you need the help.

I don't remember doing that to Jen, but I'm sure I did at some point. I've apologized for that behavior since, and have been trying to work on it. Not that I expect you to give two !@#$s.
Edited by Kelliana on 12/4/2012 9:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
*Walks in, stops and looks down at his hooves.*
There's so much of it in here you'd think there was a Tauren Bean convention going on all last month.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Well, gosh... Aren't we the happy RPers! I see values in both points, Guildwatch has never honestly been that good. Although I admire the fact that they react to defend (I think more people should) Also, over one hundred? Yeah, just because you join the channel doesn't mean you join the defense, I have several friends who joined and never do crap, lol.

As for THC... Alright, I'm sure you guys are impressive, but you come on... Erm, a little strong! Hordecore...? Seriously? Are you watching horde !@#$ or something? (Sorry, I HAD to make that joke. xD) And I miss Ebon, she was an excellent pvper and was very honorable. Even when she was being camped, she still kept her cool. I tip my hat to you, good sir.

As to addressing the reason you MADE this post, although you all seem to have forgotten. xD The server isn't dead, there is still pvp. Most people aren't willing to go off and start a fight merely because they have stuff to do (OMG, THE DAILIES, IT BURNS!11!!). I admit though, our server has suffered over the years and we've lost a great deal of people.

Anyway! There ya have it! You're welcome to troll me! I'll take it like a... Woman, elf... Yeah. >.>
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 05:47 AMPosted by Veleira
As for THC... Alright, I'm sure you guys are impressive, but you come on... Erm, a little strong! Hordecore...? Seriously?

I can see that critique, there is some validity to it - but to really understand where that comes from you'd have to have been here in the forums during Classic and the period leading up to and during the A-Team run. That term, Hordecore, was not actually one of our invention but a derogatory label applied by some of our adversaries during the early Tarren Mill days. It stuck as a way to describe the most passionate defenders of the Horde in our little community and we wore it like a badge of honor.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
12/04/2012 05:47 AMPosted by Veleira
The server isn't dead, there is still pvp. Most people aren't willing to go off and start a fight merely because they have stuff to do (OMG, THE DAILIES, IT BURNS!11!!). I admit though, our server has suffered over the years and we've lost a great deal of people.

I do blame Cata for much of that. I came in with my husband at the end of WotLK, and had played on another server in 2007 on a trial. There was FAR more RP. And far more players. Not to mention the fact that you didn't need to linger around one particular city - Thunderbluff was a home for many (for example), and I miss those times. Cata killed much of that. I see hope for MoP - though yes the dailies are a bit much - we have so much more lore & content, and *beautiful* areas to explore. Not to mention a race emerging that gives way to a lot of curious notions.

That being said.

It's the holidays. Many of us are adults (at least age-wise) and have better things to do with our time. We're fresh into an expac with people slowly trickling in and dipping their toe in the water. People are out doing dungeons, raids, and the new BGs. So of course it all seems 'dead'. But it's all really in the eye of the beholder. It can be what you make it, and if we all sit around the flaming bag of poo here, we're not getting anywhere fast. :-/
Edited by Jaerika on 12/4/2012 12:20 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]