This Just In: PvP on Feathermoon is Dead

90 Pandaren Priest
12/06/2012 11:34 PMPosted by Novikova
Sort of like watching Angry Birds but pvp style.

I will never look at Angry Birds the same way again. That is just too funny to visualize.

TLDR Translation: "Can't we all just get along?"

No.

You are SO getting coal in your stocking, Malk. /tsk
Edited by Jaerika on 12/7/2012 12:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
12/07/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Jaerika
You are SO getting coal in your stocking, Malk. /tsk

I could make this happen for you!
Reply Quote

I saw Malk while I was leveling a few times. It was interesting to see people try to take down a roving pack of flagged Horde. Sort of like watching Angry Birds but pvp style.

... now I am going to be forever stuck with a chorus of smug chortling pigs in the back of my head every time someone fails in an attempt to gank me.

I prefer to think of me and the other healers of The Hammer pulling Malk back in a super-big slingshot, and flinging him into our enemies as he sends forth spells of magey doom. He would be that little blue bird that splits into three. Sae would be the yellow bird that has the burst of speed. Ultra would be the red one, because he's dependably deadly, and Garlanth would be the white bird, just because the thought of him squawking "cuh-CAW" and flinging egg grenades makes me giggle.

...and I have thought about this for far too long and deeply.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Jaerika
You are SO getting coal in your stocking, Malk.

Awesome! Just what I needed. Most people don't realize this but you have to get the fire VERY VERY hot to completely render down dwarf remains.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
[[ Angry Birds? OMG I love the piggies in Angry Birds. Love, love, LOVE them! I collect them, they are too cute. Ohhhh sooo cute pig, pig, piggies! *squee* Um--Malkavet is cringing because I'm just that tickled to be compared. It's my own personal Merry Christmas from an alliance panda. Thanks!

Yes..yes, Grizz CAN make that coal thing happen but --

NO WE WILL NOT RENDER DWARF IN MY KITCHEN!!! *glower* ]]
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Yes..yes, Grizz CAN make that coal thing happen but --

NO WE WILL NOT RENDER DWARF IN MY KITCHEN!!! *glower*

Hey, I only said I could make the coal happen. He's on his own for the dwarf.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I prefer to think of me and the other healers of The Hammer pulling Malk back in a super-big slingshot, and flinging him into our enemies as he sends forth spells of magey doom. He would be that little blue bird that splits into three. Sae would be the yellow bird that has the burst of speed. Ultra would be the red one, because he's dependably deadly, and Garlanth would be the white bird, just because the thought of him squawking "cuh-CAW" and flinging egg grenades makes me giggle.

...and I have thought about this for far too long and deeply

So who is the bird that always comes flying backwards like a boomerange?
Reply Quote

So who is the bird that always comes flying backwards like a boomerange?

I may have to revise my assessments. Ok. The Troll Trio would be the crazy bird that splits into three. Sae is still the yellow one. We'll make Mackkh the red one, since he can rush in and beat some heads in. Hmm. Malk would be the black one the blows up. Ultra could be the boomerang, since he's murder on two bony legs both coming and going, and Garlanth is still the white one because "cuh-CAW" and eggs still makes me laugh.
Edited by Jatazi on 12/8/2012 8:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Heehee. :D I'm glad I made someone's day and this got more awesome than I could have imagined.
Reply Quote
Where's my coal?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is not a particularly dignified place for such a post-- so I'll keep it brief.

A few pages back it was brought forth that GuildWatch's membership roll was incomplete, and non referenceable. The primary reasons given included:
  • No active tracking of meeting attendees
  • No active tracking of individuals committed to the defence and;
  • No available intel on potential rogue scouts in the GuildWatch channel and recognized membership

This is false. Though membership remains, and likely will always be an incomplete list (after all, no initiation is required to join) there are clear designations upon which the organization may draw from its support strains.

Though I will not endeavor to reveal the specific numbers of "combat active" "organizationally committed" and "known spies" within the organization, each role is actively researched and recorded. These data are being made freely obtainable to our more senior officers. The general definitions of these qualifications are as follows:
  • Combat active participants are individuals who have responded to at least one (1) GW defense in the past month
  • Org Com individuals are players who have attended at least one (1) GW meeting in the past six weeks (or three meetings)
  • Known spies are listed on internal data intended to be utilized by our intelligence operations.*
  • Though the current master list reveals roughly 110 active members of Guildwatch, omitting some 17 alternate characters, we have over half of those individuals actively responding to combat threats; and over a third of them displaying near-weekly or weekly responses or better.

To proclaim PvP dead on Feathermoon is false. To denounce GuildWatch as incompetent in its known members and their level of activity is, for the first time in its history, also false.

* We do not, and never have, sought to remove spies from our ranks in an aggressive manner. Our actions are towards the defense, and therefore rarely act to subvert our enemies with clandestine data or knowledge. Information that would be given to the most general of members is known to have been given to the Horde as well for this reason.
    Edited by Ballu on 12/9/2012 8:42 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    and you just HAD to go ruin the Angry Birds mood on this post....with your *late than never* proof that GuildWatch is not .... NOT dead...

I think that point was made back a few pages ago....

just sayin...
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Hunter
    Thank you, Ballu.
    Reply Quote
    12/09/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Ballu
    no initial or officition is required to join

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    12/09/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Malkavet
    no initial or officition is required to join

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?

It's an alliance thing. Brutes like you couldn't possibly understand.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Hunter
    I think he's fused with a spam bot DBZ-style. The planet is going to explode in 3 episodes. D:

Also, boo for ruining the Angry Birds riff. It was fun.

And on a more serious note, I think he means you don't have to get initiated in or pay some sort of due or whatever.

Ballu, not to be snide, but ah, you may want to use words that actually exist in the dictionary...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/officition?s=t
    Edited by Novikova on 12/9/2012 8:41 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    ENGLISH MOTHER!@#$ER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvxMCGYtQj4
    Reply Quote
    Maybe English is Ballu's second language....

... dear God please let it be his/her second language.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Hunter
    Even if it is, a lot of ESL folks do run spell checkers (Most browsers you can install add-ons in) and try to correct themselves rather than going 'you just don't get it'. English is a pretty tough language to learn. It's not quite up there with Mandarin Chinese or some of the others, but it's certainly no walk in the park.

Or maybe I live in Bizarro land. Regardless, I dunno. I was having more fun with the Angry Birds than the Guild Watch spiel. :(
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Hunter
    12/09/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Novikova
    and try to correct themselves rather than going 'you just don't get it'.

I don't think that's the context in which Ballu said it in.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]