Rate that transmog

90 Draenei Shaman
Yes that old thread again. Im just curious to see what my fellow shaman are wearing these days.

Edit: the dagger has a nice blue glow in game to, gald armory shows it so well...
Edited by Venetia on 12/1/2012 1:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Good set, you found pieces that work pretty well with the chest. Blue always looks good on a draenei. Consider changing hair color to match?

Unfortunately mine doesn't show up well on the armory because of character stance. It's the d3 "beast lord" set + shado pan helm. Haven't found a good xmog for the staff yet.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I was going to look for a set that went well with the Shado Pan helm, that's a pretty nice one you got going there.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
how about mine? ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/01/2012 08:58 PMPosted by Shamaze
how about mine? ;)

Goblin meets troll and has baby :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/01/2012 11:43 PMPosted by Silverfôx
how about mine? ;)

Goblin meets troll and has baby :P

if I'm sure about anything, it's that you're terrifying. stay away from me bucko

I know the T6 is a little common... but damn, I feel unstoppable with it on
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
how about mine
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
12/02/2012 12:24 AMPosted by Demenes
how about mine

cyclone is a classic.
Edited by Shamaze on 12/2/2012 12:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Shaman
12/02/2012 01:42 AMPosted by Pwney
meow meow meow

Nicely done.

And for the record, it's a pain in the !@# to keep my transmog up while leveling. But I'm OCD like that.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I so far love the new look of the new PvP set but can't stand the weapons, figured these look a bit better.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
just an old pvp set for me
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
i kind of half-!@# mine. can never get the fists to drop out of hyjal so i usually don't bother with the rest
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'm not really a fan of how slender the cataclysm stuff looks on draenei but i still like the overall look
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I like mine, but still have to find a shield to make a better match......
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Nice set, Im a fan of The Lost Pavise of the Blue Flight. Have you considered grabbing the Black Icicle mace out of heroic Halls of Reflection? That mace would look sick with that shield and then you wouldn't need to replace one of the cooler looking shields out there, imho.

Thoradhar, I swap out the shado pan helm for my pvp resto set, it goes pretty well.

Note: I have 4 separate mogs for pvp ele/resto(black n red) and pve ele/resto(green stone) but I don't have my pvp weapon yet, which will be mogged to The Night Blade.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
i like this game!

dek - you're terrifying.
Reply Quote
I like the ornate set, looks cool on a panda. Just need the pants! Good job
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I like your transmog a lot, Gryphonrider. Looks really primal.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
T4/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]