How is this server?

90 Gnome Rogue
Just wondering how the PvP is on this server? And what is the population of ally/horde roughly? I am looking for a new server and trying to stay east coast. Any insight on how this server is would be greatly appreciated.

PS - I am willing to play horde or ally.

Cheers,

Nir.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
don't play horde on this server, easy as that
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
1:0.3 Alliance:Horde ratio.

There's a handful of good PvPers on this server, you could probably find a better one.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/01/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Sarthe
don't play horde on this server, easy as that

:l
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Alliance outnumber us but usually get creamed regardless. They constantly make alts begging us to please stop.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
also, reckoning is gay.
Edited by Bunnychaser on 12/2/2012 1:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
12/02/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Bunnychaser
also, reckoning is gay.

Ignore Bunnychaser, he's just upset he lost "his" realm first enchanting to one of our casuals.

PS he no longer plays wow.
Edited by Traherne on 12/2/2012 5:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/02/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Traherne
also, reckoning is gay.

Ignore Bunnychaser, he's just upset he lost "his" realm first enchanting to one of our casuals.

PS he no longer plays wow.

I still got my "first deafie" non-official realm first.

/notjelly
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Seriously, do not play on this server. The alli/horde ratio is horrible and everything sucks. It's just...dead. Especially Horde side.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would recommend playing on this realm, and on horde side at that. There are so few of us, that you will be playing with a very small group of people. You'll grind quests with Eronis, queue for battlegrounds with Eronis, wipe endlessly to heroic raid encounters with Eronis. We'll become great friends.
Edited by Eronis on 12/3/2012 12:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/03/2012 12:42 AMPosted by Eronis
I would recommend playing on this realm, and on horde side at that. There are so few of us, that you will be playing with a very small group of people. You'll grind quests with Eronis, queue for battlegrounds with Eronis, wipe endlessly to heroic raid encounters with Eronis. We'll become great friends.

Oh God, don't. This is the story of my life for the past 7 years... Don't... don't let him get you too
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/02/2012 12:53 PMPosted by Ahlstrom
Alliance outnumber us but usually get creamed regardless. They constantly make alts begging us to please stop.

Because you gank scrubs all day, what do you think is going to happen?

Even I get alt tells. :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
12/04/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Kacer

Because you gank scrubs all day, what do you think is going to happen?

Even I get alt tells. :P

I as well get alt tells... I guess there's no mad faction... just mad players.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
There is never a mad faction, ever. He who speaks up, speaks for himself, regardless of what he claims.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]