Voice acting in Pandaria

86 Blood Elf Death Knight
I must admit that I'm pleased with the voice acting I'm hearing. Cataclysm sometimes fell short and broke immersion badly at first, but Pandaria really seems to sound good, as well as being quite beautiful.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I'm pleased that they seem to have hired actual Scottish people to play the dwarven NPCs (Sully 'The Pickle' McLeary and Hilda Hornswaggle or whatever her name is). Not that the existing voice actors were terrible, just that the new ones rock.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Many will never experience Theralion's original voice.

Sad, isn't it?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Yeah, they went all out by hiring Jim Cummings. I was honestly surprised when I heard his voice coming out of a panda.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
12/02/2012 12:32 AMPosted by Sidara
I'm pleased that they seem to have hired actual Scottish people to play the dwarven NPCs (Sully 'The Pickle' McLeary and Hilda Hornswaggle or whatever her name is). Not that the existing voice actors were terrible, just that the new ones rock.

Was it my imagination or was the female dwarf voiced by the same person who did Merida in Brave, the Pixar movie?

12/02/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Tritha
Yeah, they went all out by hiring Jim Cummings. I was honestly surprised when I heard his voice coming out of a panda.

He also voiced Shen-zin Su in the starting zone!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
aww i thought Shen zin Su was voiced by Peter Cullen
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]