Realm first challenge conqueror gold

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Congrats to ward and our group of 5 for pushing these out and getting the realm first this week. Really proud of these guys. Now hopefully Blizzard fixes the bug fast and gives us our FoS.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Congratulations. Saw that pop and knew someone got screwed over when it was a guildless 85 alt. Pathetic. :/
Reply Quote
80 Orc Rogue
Grats on the self gratsing.

Real classy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
12/03/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Charin
Grats Guys! I was wondering what you guys were doing instead of killing raid bosses.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Yeah, I really hope that they give you guys the achievement, getting all gold is hard enough without some moron level 85 alt with the achieve from another server coming in to wreck it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/04/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Aeryia
Yeah, I really hope that they give you guys the achievement, getting all gold is hard enough without some moron level 85 alt with the achieve from another server coming in to wreck it.

They fixed it, we have our realm firsts :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
12/04/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Forkheals

Good. Grats.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
12/04/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Forkheals

I approve <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It took us a bit longer but having to pug the last dps almost every night slowed us down a lot. Would of liked to have a closer race with you guys. Congrats on the realm first for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/08/2012 02:01 AMPosted by Rokano
It took us a bit longer but having to pug the last dps almost every night slowed us down a lot. Would of liked to have a closer race with you guys. Congrats on the realm first for sure.

Yeah we saw that you guys had a lot of different people that could not have been fun, although you guys still did it right behind us, congrats on your golds :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Vex
These challenge modes were probably one of the most fun things Ive done in WoW in a long time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/08/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Senson
These challenge modes were probably one of the most fun things Ive done in WoW in a long time.

Our entire group had the same feeling lol, So worth doing them.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
What did you guys do to get it fixed ours is still broken
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/12/2012 07:18 AMPosted by Vigirous
What did you guys do to get it fixed ours is still broken

Put in lots of tickets.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]