<My Life for Aiur> WTS MSV Title+FoS+Coin

90 Night Elf Death Knight
Hey guys,

As we continue our progression in Heart of Fear and Terrace we're looking now to offer a few items for those of you trying to gear up or finish up your achievements.

We're currently interested in selling the heroic Will of the Emperor achievement, the title "Delver of the Vaults" and the Feat of Strength "Cutting Edge" that is only obtainable in this current raid tier. This of course comes with an opportunity to use a coin roll to get loot off the boss as well as any drop that the guild's raiders no longer require.

We may also consider doing more complete gear runs but this will be decided on a case by case basis and will require a greater gold investment. We're not interested in selling the meta-achievements at this time.

Prices for this and other items are negotiable and will be worked out through PMs, just contact me on server and we'll discuss it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
up etc.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Clearing tonight get in this
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
this
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Come join the "fun" tonight : )
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
how much does the FoS/Title cost?
Edited by Jaudir on 1/8/2013 4:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
How come you guys swap guilds? Do I still get to make fun of Ellory?
Reply Quote
89 Worgen Warlock
01/15/2013 10:50 AMPosted by Adornafist
How come you guys swap guilds? Do I still get to make fun of Ellory?

You have to make fun of Ellory.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]