Made the power auras to weak auras switch and i am having a problem with this aura.

dCJBcaGEPQQDPqTnvLzkvrZfOMTe3wvStfP9sTBq7xq)ub8xPYVHomHblWWbWbvv10uuhtjDoPQyHkXsvqwSIy5i(gr6POEms9CrgNQkMQKMSOMoPtl0vLQuxwLRJKnQqSmfOnlLTRG6Jsv4RsvYNvQVtunsa6zaYOvinEPQ0jjk3cqDnvPZteRtvLggqETuvzV6Q5Ozzq9inb9bwgnctG)pjwIQKUHWn11bifCFKgswkiMnNmVoEES0X)y(XC2C2vZneQCS)NNUoBwaJpcnIqxnNubrD1SkbGZmnvsXhRwnhZMvrsVWGgscdMuqmBwKZrnIqrPtjX9(ijxTAwYaTw6upcWVab6fO5pqFZFs)(Eb5gWZVMj3oIWQeaoZrAeAUHq1mGcy(kHb9a1rJ0HblvZqQNkjU3hj5PRM77aTw6upYlOpPsNLoyFMb67N31bDd43vZ0iwYOCOxmlO1ictUAoPcI6Q5m2TlOCVyoJDjKcM9I5DbL3jO1icnNgfLBoHuWSzgPGzWYG6rAc6dCpVHVsVbymU3M3fuExJiEoZ96e97pfrK(vfj9cdAijmysbXSvRMlOi7Qzcwoxn)qv0ORwTA1SsI79rC1mu8Cjx90vZvrsVWGgscdwkiMTA1QzHRMRIKEHbnKegSuqmBwgupstqFGLrJWe4)tILOkPBiCtDDasb3hPHKLcIzRMh2txNbbYQn

This tracks my taste for blood stacks and has a timer on it. This works great but i was trying to figure out how to get a sound to play on each TFB stack and i can only get it to make the sound when it first procs, Each stack after the first initial stack doesn't make a noise (the LEVEL UP sound).

Yes i have looked pretty extensively online to find the answer i am looking for and have not succeeded sadly.

Anyone know if there is a way like Power Auras has where you could use the ANIMATE on REFRESH feature? If not, are they going to implement this feature in the near future?

Any help would be most appreciated, Thanks.